• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got rodeo! :D

Starting on that last house now.
Do you maybe have these:
Cabin rug
Exotic rug
Jingle carpet
Mosaic tile
Ornate rug
Parquet floor
Plaza tile
Plush carpet
Red tile
Tartan rug
Wooden deck floor
Autumn wall
Ivy wall
Magma cavern wall
Modern screen
Modern wood wall
Mosaic wall
Red tile wall
Museum floor

And how much tbt would it be?
Sorry for the long list !

(Like my post to get my attention)

Last edited:
Hello~ I just got home. It'll take a little time to be ready.

aaaa I didn't realize I never answered this sorry!! ;0 just checked the thread to see if you had commented abt weeding day/ fishing sets (take ure time btw ik you have a lot of stuff to do) but eep sorry

It's okay. :) I have the set ready. Just I think we haven't discussed the price yet?

do u have any Fueki? Im collecting the more obscure stuff in acnl

Hey :) It was bummer that I didn't get to come back before you went off to bed last time! Gotta check your piggy room next time. And yes. Which item(s) from Holden are looking for?
I got rodeo! :D

Starting on that last house now.
Do you maybe have these:
Cabin rug
Exotic rug
Jingle carpet
Mosaic tile
Ornate rug
Parquet floor
Plaza tile
Plush carpet
Red tile
Tartan rug
Wooden deck floor
Autumn wall
Ivy wall
Magma cavern wall
Modern screen
Modern wood wall
Mosaic wall
Red tile wall
Museum floor

And how much tbt would it be?
Sorry for the long list !

(Like my post to get my attention)

Hi Ellie! Lemme make sure first. There are 2 parquet floorings, 1 is added after amiibo update. I'm assuming it's not that one since you're saying it rug. Am I right?

It should be the one that has the leafy design that you buy from Timmy and tommy , not the new update one. Oops I didn’t know there were two :O

Last edited:
It should be the one that has the leafy design that you buy from Timmy and tommy , not the new update one. Oops I didn’t know there were two :O

Alright. Let me order them all from Timmy & Tommy while eating. Just a minute!
Also, would 25 tbt sound okay with you?

RedTropicalFish when u have time could u check for Fueki?
Sure. I have all duplicates of each pieces. Just tell me which one(s) you'd like to get.

all of them please and the floor and wall, ima give you 50 TBT if thats alright to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back