• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Your first console?

First console in our household? Atari 2600. 😂
We had a lot of "disagreements" over whose turn it was to play lol. The games I most remember playing were space invaders, combat, night driver, and yars revenge.

Later in college I got the snes, and would have a bunch of people over to play street fighter 2.
I remember we couldn't afford all the games, so we would each buy different games and then just go to each others' apartments to play. Good times.
Post automatically merged:

And for a good laugh, this is the type of 'console' my husband first owned. 😂

Found the img and he said omg that's it! That's exactly what I had!
Screenshot_20240925-204532_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240925-204510_Chrome.jpg

I remember playing pong with that set-up at a friend's house. The atari 2600 was so much better in comparison.

And now we're both laughing at how old we are. 😂

Last edited:
The first console(s) I got were given to me from my older brother when we were kids. Nintendo 64, Sega, etc all those early ones. The first one I got gifted to me brand new was a gameboy advance. It was purple and I had the little magnifier attachment on it. First one I bought on my own was a Nintendo DS.

Back