• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Your most recent gaming purchases

I'm poor. But I'm thinking about buying a couple Beat Saber tracks. - Luckily, I really don't want most of them. But, I might grab two or three...notably, there is a Foo Fighters track, a Fatboy Slim track, and Sandstorm by Darude. Lol.

last game related thing i purchased was dlc for splatoon 3, i haven’t tried it out yet cause i kinda burned myself out a bit. the purchase before that was a preorder for the new breath of the wild game (i ended up paying in full so i wouldn’t be scrambling to pay for it when it comes out)

In celebration of Mar10 Day, I'm buying Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze! It's been a game I've been eyeing for awhile now so it's nice I can get it on sale for $60 after taxes. Buying it used is cheaper... until you count in the shipping costs. Then it basically is full price again so this sale is nice.

I'm tempted to grab other Mario games but I either already have it (Mario Kart, Mario Bowser's Fury, Luigi's Mansion 3) or I know people who have it that I can borrow (Odyssey, Super Mario Deluxe) or I don't care about it lol (Yoshi's Crafted World, Mario Party, Mario Maker).

None yet, but I will be purchasing the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe DLC. My favorite person is also getting it so we can play together!! Plus, her favorite character is Birdo so I’m happy she can use her now.

My most recent gaming purchase was Miitopia (Switch version). This was all the way back in October of 2022, but I didn't make a post about it here when I got the game initially.

I also downloaded the GB and GBA games on the Switch when I bought my NSO membership almost a month ago, if that counts.

I pre-ordered Radiant Tale and the bronze version limited edition set for Jack Jeanne yesterday! ^^ I've been hyped for them pretty much since they were announced; but since we've been planning a move I just had to wait until I knew what our situation was going to be before I ordered them. I'm really excited for when they come out!

My NSO subscription renewed, so I’m assuming that counts. My next video game probably won’t be until the new NCAA Football 23 game releases. It’ll be so awesome to get back into playing those games. I still remember my dynasty from NCAA Football 14.

another pro controller! my boyfriends PS4 controller is on its last legs so that may be next. hopefully they're not impossible to find like they were 2 years ago :[

Bought The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom today. I'll start it on monday, since I'll have the most free time then. I'm so hyped for it aaaa. ♡♡ I also bought the Sims 4 werewolves expansion because I love supernatural Sims and it was on sale. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Found a listing on Facebook for Super Princess Peach for the DS, fully complete, for only $45! That game can go for $50-$60 for just the game cart alone, so I'm pretty stoked about this find 🤣

I bought Wylde Flowers as it was on sale in the Nintendo eShop, my next purchase will be Fae Farm.

my last purchase was cult of the lamb on switch (bought it a few months ago). at the moment i'm considering buying the mario kart 8 deluxe DLC

I bought No Man's Sky from the Steam Sale last night. It will probably be a long while before I end up actually playing it though.

Not quite a purchase as I got it for free, a copy of Let’s Go Pikachu complete with case. I found it while cleaning the house my dad bought for me along with PlayStation games which I’m going to sell except for Guitar Hero 3 as that is so low in value that it isn’t worth listing unless someone wants all of the games for a good price for me.

i don’t purchase games very often since my taste in them is kinda picky lol, but the last game i bought was the story of seasons: a wonderful life switch remake last month! i haven’t played it in a few days since i haven’t really had the time or energy, but it’s fun! definitely a worthy purchase :)

Back