• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Your most recent gaming purchases

Just bought an authentic copy of Pokemon SoulSilver! I'm planning on starting a Nuzlocke on it this weekend. :giggle:

Not really a 'purchase' since the game was free, but I got The Sims 4 on Steam a few days ago. Haven't been able to play it that much, but I think it's pretty fun!

Forgot to mention it initially, but I also got Cat Goes Fishing back in May. Also a fun (and relaxing) game!

Last game I got was Nobody Saves the World, it's pretty fun but I've yet to try co-op which I hear is where the game really shines.

I just ordered Grow : Song of the Evertree. It will arrive on Sunday . I plan on preordering Fae Farm soon. Both for the switch.

my dad let me get The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles and i’m so excited!!! i don’t really know anything about the characters of these games, so it’s nice to play an ace attorney game with no background knowledge. :]

The oh so stupid expensive Baldur's Gate 3...I even bought the DLC. I don't know why I did ALLLL that ahahah

My most recent was Cooking Mama on the Switch. As Im sure folks recall, it got pulled from the e-shop soon after launch and now only exists in physical form. Copies of the game were abundant in my city until suddenly they weren't and I've spent months hunting a copy down for a good price until suddenly I secured one a couple weeks ago. I've yet to play it but Im thrilled to have it :)

My most recent was Cooking Mama on the Switch. As Im sure folks recall, it got pulled from the e-shop soon after launch and now only exists in physical form. Copies of the game were abundant in my city until suddenly they weren't and I've spent months hunting a copy down for a good price until suddenly I secured one a couple weeks ago. I've yet to play it but Im thrilled to have it :)
You should update us on whether or not it's good haha! I'm curious to buy it myself since I like the Cooking Mama series.

Not so much a purchase but I am considering pre-downloading the base game of Starfield as it'll be free on Game Pass.

Last edited:
Fortnite: jujutsu kaisen event pass thingie. I havent really seen the show but wanted the bear back gear so bad lol.

Picked up Pikmin 4 a week after release and gave into getting MK8 to play with friends this week, MK9 is not releasing any time soon at this point anyways haha.

Steam Prison for my Switch, haven't touched it yet and likely won't be doing so for a while, but it was on sale.

I'm REALLY tempted to purchase BG3 because I love, love, love those kinds of games. But I also don't have time at the moment to devote myself to playing it start to finish, and that's what I'll want to do if I grab it now. D:

I think the last thing I bought was a phyical copy of Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Technically the last thing I got was the AE DLC, but since I bought it on my main Switch, all I had to do was re-download it for my other Switch. Technically not a purchase.

If games alone isn't the only option and it's anythin gaming related, some amiibo and an off brand pro controller. In my defense idk it was off brand. Not entirely happy about that but I should have been more careful. It's not a bad controller (from what little I've played with it, VERY MUCH RUMBLE omg) but it's still not legit and you can tell.

Hogwarts Legacy, it’s a little daunting though because it’s such a big game so I’m not sure when I’ll get into it

pikmin 4 baybey! i need to put some more time into my playthrough though! i've been having a blast with the little bit i have played so far though! :blush:

I recently bought a copy of Twilight Princess on Wii and a copy of Wind Waker on Gamecube for $80 CAD total!

TP Wii is usually pretty cheap, but finding a GC Wind Waker under $100 CAD, let alone at $65-70, was a huge win. I unfortunately sold the Wii U version when I sold my Wii U, and I have been wanting to get the GC version ever since. I know it is inevitable we will get the Wii U ports on Switch/next console, but given the great price, I didn't care :D

Back