• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Your most recent gaming purchases

I recently bought Harvestella with an Amazon gift card I received for Christmas. I probably won't get to it for a while though, as I also received Rune Factory 5 for Christmas, and I am currently obsessed with playing that. XD

I bought Family Feud on Switch for the lols. Been watching Game Grumps playing it and had fun guessing all the answers so I went ahead and grabbed it while on sale (it's nowhere near worth its original price).

I bought Pokemon Violet a few weeks ago and have been obsessed. I know a lot of people aren't huge fans of it because of the bugs and stuff but I've been seriously enjoying it.
I also have a game called Melatonin in my steam cart that I'm excited about because it looks soooo relaxing.
Sea of Thieves was gifted to me for Christmas, but I haven't played yet. Kind of afraid to go past the tutorial lol

Bought a Nintendo Switch game called Variable Barricade as well as had made a pre-order purchase for Fire Emblem Engage.

P.S. I am now an owner of a Nintendo Switch OLED. :]

During the Christmas sales on the eshop, I recently bought Story of Seasons Mineral Town and Pioneers of Olive Town :O haven't played them tho xD been busy irl

I bought Omega Ruby. I have Alpha Sapphire but I could never restart my save in it as I've completed the national dex and have lots of awesome Pokemon. I wanted to replay the game so Omega Ruby it is! It'll be neat since I've never played Ruby before so I'll get to experience Groudon and Team Magma. This is also my first time buying both versions of the same generation of Pokemon.

I can't wait to replay it! It's been like 8 years!

I've been having a lot of fun with randomized runs of Majora's Mask, so I ended up buying Ocarina of Time from the Wii U eShop so I could potentially start doing some randomized runs of that too once I become a little more familiar with the game. I never was able to get into Ocarina of Time in the past despite trying so many times, so here's hoping the randomizer might give me the motivation I need to stick with the game to the end. Plus, I recently found out that there is work being done on a combined randomizer which would use both Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask at the same time, which will hopefully work as extra motivation since I'd love to try that too!

I also recently picked up Detective Pikachu and Pokemon Art Academy for the 3DS, though I haven't started either of them yet.

Bought Skyrim and its Anniversary DLC and DBZ Xenoverse 2 while it was 80% off from the eShop. I had physical copies of both games before but sold them to buy other games that were coming out that I really wanted.

i just got the phoenix wright: ace attorney trilogy on xbox!! i already have some background knowledge for all the games so i haven’t been playing them in order (kinda just started playing trials and tribulations because i felt like seeing godot lol)

Reactions: Neb
Just bought myself Animal Crossing New Horizons with the DLC and Final Fantasy X/X-2 [Switch]. Never thought I'd get Animal Crossing New Horizons, but I found a pretty good deal that involved getting the game and the DLC. So... I felt compelled to buy them since I'm not sure I'll ever get a deal like that ever again. With Final Fantasy X/X-2... I really wanted to experience these games again and have a blast like I did the first time I played these games.

I bought Omori for the Switch. It’s a surprisingly good port! The backgrounds are cute and the touch screen controls are a nice addition.

I got Potioncraft and it's pretty fun if a little repetitive. Been thinking about picking up Potionomics too. Maybe I really just want to be an alchemist.

we. just. got. stray.
my dad found out that stray is available on pc so we decided to get it on steam!!

Disney's Magical Mirror Starring Mickey Mouse for the Gamecube.
My dad bought this for me as a gift, and I'm shocked because it's a CIB copy! Everything, from the disc to the manual, even the ad for Nintendo Power is still in there! (I wonder what will happen if I mail it to Nintendo now)

I bought digital versions of both Puyo Puyo Tetris games. They were both on sale so why not. I'm bad at these types of games but want to get better so hopefully this will allow me to!

Grim Guardians: Demon Purge and Metroid Prime Remastered. Still waiting on the latter to come in the mail...can't freaking wait!!

Back