Toy Hammer
Coconut
Banana
Toy Hammer
Banana
Coconut
FlickeringFiends.jpg

..crickety-clack-crickety-clack..
An odd, creaky sound can be heard in the distance beyond the dark forest. You squint your eyes and peer through the dense trees, to see a slow-moving wagon with blue orbs floating about. Oh, is that Wisp? But something feels wrong. His eyes are hazy and red.
..crickety-clack-crickety-clack..
Maybe it's best to stay within the fair grounds and better yet, find an item to ward off evil spirits.​

👻Your Task

Create a spooky digital or traditional design on the Paper Cube Light Template show below. Then print it out, fold, glue/tape it and present your submission photo by Sunday, October 22, at 11:59 PM EDT.
CubeTemplate_WhiteBG.png

BlankCubeTemplate_WhiteBG.png
CubeTemplate_NoBG.png

BlankCubeTemplate_NoBG.png

Don't have access to a printer?
You may assemble your cube, square by square with these measurements below. Then either glue or tape them together.
measurements03.png

👻Rules

• Only one entry per person. No collaborations.
  • Your entry is final once posted.
  • At least two sides/faces of the cube must be shown in your submission photo!
  • Your design must be Halloween-inspired or spooky themed.
  • Both traditional and digital mediums are acceptable.
  • Include a physical nametag of your Username in your photo.
  • Design within the cube template only. Do not add extra appendages or decorations to the cube.
  • A reasonable amount of effort should be put into your submission. If we feel your entry lacks effort or has been submitted as a joke, it will not be accepted.
  • Your design must be suitable for a PG-13 audience and abide by our Rules and Guidelines.
  • Your design must be entirely your own work (e.g.: no pre-existing renders, AI-generated art, stickers, or tracing others' work)
👻Example Submission

Tiki_Photo.jpg

👻Prizes

• Participation: 13 Carnival Coins + 2 Sideshow Tickets.
  • Staff Favorites: Sinister Lantern collectible + 3 Carnival Coins
👻FAQ

Q: Can all sides/faces of the cube be different?
A: Yes, that's fine!
Q: Can I cut out designs into my cube?
A: No. This event will focus only on drawn designs (digitally or traditionally).
Q: Can I digitally draw a design for my cube and then traditionally color it?
A: Yes!

I love this event omg!!!

Question: Do our cubes have to have a light source inside them? Are we allowed to cut into the cubes (like a jack-o-lantern)? whoops learn to read, milly

I love this event omg!!!

Question: Do our cubes have to have a light source inside them? Are we allowed to cut into the cubes (like a jack-o-lantern)? whoops learn to read, milly
Nope! If you wanted to add a light source inside, you may but that would be completely optional! Just no cutting into it like a shadowbox or a jack-o-lantern.

Is it ok to draw a design on the cube digitally to color in? I don't have a color printer unfortunately.

If you care to roll the Die of Spirits, you may gain the protection of any number of otherworldly beings—as long as you don't roll a one...

Flickering Fiends.jpg

Flickering Fiends bonus pic.jpg

I wish we had a working color printer for this one—folding this was truly scary lol ;u;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back