I resign...

Bul, If you want help ask for it. It is no ones fault for not giving a hand when they aren't sure if you want it. And Bul I said you were acting paraniod. Meaning you weren't but as if you were acting paranoid that everyone was blaming you. If I didn't make that clear then I'm sorry. But don't go around telling poeple they are crap and to go to a mental hospital. That will keep poeple from helping you. You think I shunned you and will probably ban me for this post. But I'm just saying ask for the help.

Minority said:
Bul, If you want help ask for it. It is no ones fault for not giving a hand when they aren't sure if you want it. And Bul I said you were acting paraniod. Meaning you weren't but as if you were acting paranoid that everyone was blaming you. If I didn't make that clear then I'm sorry. But don't go around telling poeple they are crap and to go to a mental hospital. That will keep poeple from helping you. You think I shunned you and will probably ban me for this post. But I'm just saying ask for the help.
No, I will not ask for help, and that's because I will not stoop that low. Imagine this scenario.

"Oh, hey Bam, could you please console me?"

Yup, sounds great. And yes, I forgive you for calling me paranoid, and I probably did go a bit off the hook, but there ARE people who are blaming me, but I'm not going to give you names, I'm above that.

Sorry for telling you to go to an asylum, but you seriously asked for it.

:p

Minority said:
No, I will not ask for help, and that's because I will not stoop that low. Imagine this scenario.

Yup, sounds great. And yes, I forgive you for calling me paranoid, and I probably did go a bit off the hook, but there ARE people who are blaming me, but I'm not going to give you names, I'm above that.

Minority said:

Minority said:

Minority said:

Minority said:

Bulerias said:
Okay, now I MUST say something about this.

I am NOT paranoid, and I have tons of reasons for this. White_Shades, please know more about the situation before talking. I have one VERY big reason for leaving, however, one that is much bigger than the rest.

I do not get consolation from anyone here for the most part.

You see, at first I thought it was fine and everything that I was consoling everyone when they had problems, and that nobody had the brains to console me when I was down, but in recent months, I became extremely mad at this... It went as far as people whom I've been helping for months have lashed out at me, and have probably forgotten me since.

But when I posted that thread where I said I'm depressed, I had a couple of reasons; I was expecting to be consoled... A couple, or perhaps only one, person had taken the hint, and HAD consoled me, but I felt bad for practically kneeling down on my knees and begging for consolation. Do you see your faults now, everyone?

Yes, call me paranoid, call me crazy, but I had and have reasons. And another thing; When Blast resigned, nobody said he wanted "attention", but we actually made him a collage of the good times we all had. Has anyone made me something like that? I believe not... And no, I won't accept anything like that now, if you got the idea from this post, because, again, that would be begging...

See your faults now? Want to continue calling me paranoid?
Well once I made you something when you were depressed or mad, and you didn't do anything. Most of the time you aren't thankful for stuff like that. So, no one had the idea of doing. Bul, you had a great reputation before, but now, idk, you are ruining it. That's about all I have to say. I have more to say, but I just can't think of how to say it in words. I'm not sure that this post means anything, but..........

Bulerias said:
Minority said:

No I didn't ask for that. And why are you forgiving me? I never called you paranoid. You think your the only one the feels that bad. Guess again. There is nothing low about asking for help. Infact its harder to ask for help. Don't expect poeple to treat you special because you felt upset. I learnt the hard way.

Yes, PKMN, you made me that sig, and I said thank you. Hmm, how's that not thankful? No, no... You have to see that you're the ones making me ruin my reputation. Look closer; this wouldn't have happened if you guys thought before you acted... Actually, you didn't act at all, that's the problem.

@ Bam - Who says I think I'm the only one? For your information, I know tons of people that have it worse than I do. I'm forgiving you because I see no reason in contiuing arguing with you. But you see; perhaps it's a fault of mine, or a gift, but I treat people well if they're down, and they respect me for that. All I was expecting is something in return.

Bulerias said:
Yes, PKMN, you made me that sig, and I said thank you. Hmm, how's that not thankful? No, no... You have to see that you're the ones making me ruin my reputation. Look closer; this wouldn't have happened if you guys thought before you acted... Actually, you didn't act at all, that's the problem.
How is it my fault you're different and depressed now? And that I ruined your reputation?

It's not your fault, PKMN, but if'd have thought once to console me, things'd be different... You only gave me advice, and, don't get me wrong, I REALLY appreciate that. But sometimes, moral support means more...

It's not your fault, PKMN, but if you'd have thought once to console me, things'd be different... You only gave me advice, and, don't get me wrong, I REALLY appreciate that. But sometimes, moral support means more...

Bulerias said:
It's not your fault, PKMN, but if'd have thought once to console me, things'd be different... You only gave me advice, and, don't get me wrong, I REALLY appreciate that. But sometimes, moral support means more...
Well, I've gotten through all my problems on TBT without help (well, a little, but I sovled them myself). Maybe you just need to find something, find something fun.

Well... see ya.... I knew TBT would start to fall. I told someone it on MSN..
"This is what i think will happen to TBT... Everyone starts leaving and there is no one left so it is extreemly unactive... and eventually is shut down" I Hope that doesn't happen, but it is going in that direction...

And did you mean to post that 6 times?

what? theres another page? i can see it below the add replay and preview post button... but i can't normaly see it >_>

PKMN, you don't understand... Do you know how it's like to specifically ask someone to console you, just because you feel depressed? I don't know if you do, but I can tell you that it's very unpleasant... All I wanted is for someone to console me. A person did that, but it saddened me that only one person, who's rarely at TBT at that, thought of doing it.......

I don't have to ask for consolation, since people never ask me when I console them.

Back