I resign...

Bulerias said:
PKMN, you don't understand... Do you know how it's like to specifically ask someone to console you, just because you feel depressed? I don't know if you do, but I can tell you that it's very unpleasant... All I wanted is for someone to console me. A person did that, but it saddened me that only one person, who's rarely at TBT at that, thought of doing it.......

I don't have to ask for consolation, since people never ask me when I console them.
Bul, I've done it and I recall it feeling as if a weight is lifted off.

Yes, PKMN.

Bambam, I can't ask every single person to do that, and you know that it's way easier if somebody comforts you without you asking them to...

Well...like what do you want? Like people to talk to you? I've tried but me and you always get in flame wars. So I don't know how I'm supposed to help.

PKMN, it's not just talking... It's... it's something you should know... You've been depressed once, and I was consoling you... Just... ask anyone whom I've helped, there are a lot of people like that.

Bambam, I can tell you that I will not stoop that low. Oh, and if it makes you happy, I've already asked, indirectly, at least 5 times.

Well, what else are you supposed to know. Actually I wasn't depressed, I was mad when you helped me, and you kinda helped the person I was mad at...

PKMN, I'm supposed to know that I'm needed and that somebody actually cares about me. I... haven't been feeling that as of late.

I help whoever is in need.

Bulerias said:
PKMN, I'm supposed to know that I'm needed and that somebody actually cares about me. I... haven't been feeling that as of late.

I'm in need of you to ask a parentfor help

How can you not be needed? You do a lot on this forum, all because you're depressed doesn't mean that people don't like you or want you anymore. It's just that people aren't the same when you aren't the same.

(how's that)

I care, I just have a hard time knowing what to say that won't make you mad. I don't hate you.

Minority said:
Bulerias said:

Phaw, I asked, and they did comfort me, gave me help, etc... Now I thought it was your (TBT, not you directly) turn.

Well, thanks, PKMN......

Minority said:
Bulerias said:

Phaw, I asked, and they did comfort me, gave me help, etc... Now I thought it was your (TBT, not you directly) turn.

Well, thanks, PKMN......

Minority said:
Bulerias said:

Well, thanks, PKMN......

Well, Bul, the reason YOU feel depressed and not wanted is because you think other people think that. It's not true, you are one of the most wanted people on TBT. The reason nothing new is happening to your mood, is because you put yourself down. YOU don't believe you can do it anymore. Well, all of us at TBT think you can, you need to believe in yourself! Once you do that, you can accomplish much more.

Justin125 said:
I care, I just have a hard time knowing what to say that won't make you mad. I don't hate you.
That's good to know, sorry if I lash out sometimes.

TwilightKing said:
Bulerias said:
I no longer have the time for TBT, nor the health.
The health? What is wrong with your health that you cant come here? or are you depressed or something... wow, this is a real mess.

My guess is TBT is just going to go down and down

:unsure: :| It saddens me...
Storm said TBT is not going to fail. We need you. TBT is my favorite forum and I would actually be depressed to see it go. Bul, you have been so nice to me and you have been such a help to the forum. Pleae stay!

PKMNMasterSamus said:
Well, Bul, the reason YOU feel depressed and not wanted is because you think other people think that. It's not true, you are one of the most wanted people on TBT. The reason nothing new is happening to your mood, is because you put yourself down. YOU don't believe you can do it anymore. Well, all of us at TBT think you can, you need to believe in yourself! Once you do that, you can accomplish much more.
I hate to say it, but no matter how many happy thoughts and words you put in to there, you still have ot make some real sense.

Guys, you fail to understand this... I merely said, "I RESIGN"... Is there a "I'M LEAVING" in my post?

Back