• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Star Fragment Salvation - Rescue Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh!!! My favorite color is purple but I love purple/blue color combinations.... I absolutely LOVE this new fragment! I need to get more after the event...! 😭

okay i got a ticket we are SO back
(thank u though to everyone who collected dust, i am forever in your debt)

also i assume we have until end of event to collect dust still? cuz I was planning to submit all my 200 dust in one go, but all the milestones have already been met :0

okay i got a ticket we are SO back
(thank u though to everyone who collected dust, i am forever in your debt)

also i assume we have until end of event to collect dust still? cuz I was planning to submit all my 200 dust in one go, but all the milestones have already been met :0

Yeah, it seems you can still donate based on what it says in the OP! "You can still collect and donate Carnival Dust to earn the Bell prizes if you haven't already contributed at least 200."

605.jpg
she’s so 🥹🥹🫶🏻💚💜

We have done it, and it looks exactly how I expected it to be (Minus the bottom part)

Now I won't need to spam so many of user's profiles knowing this.

Yeah but I don’t know how to draw or use a program to make art which is required for those events.
It's not required that you're an artist. I'm far from making art that's pretty to look at but so long as some effort is put into your drawings, they should be accepted. Even the rules say you don't have to be an artist but there should be visible effort put into your work.

You can still make a reasonable amount of coins even without owning New Horizons. I don't own that game anymore but I'm still happy I can participate in these tasks while earning a decent amount of coins in the process!

Doing the math, even if I enter all events, and even having been lucky with the mirrors, I still won't be able to afford the fragment without sacrificing one of my must haves (skull glow wand, friendly ghost plush, ghostly kitty plush) 😢

Unless one of the unrevealed sideshow events awards some big moolah 🤞

Doing the math, even if I enter all events, and even having been lucky with the mirrors, I still won't be able to afford the fragment without sacrificing one of my must haves (skull glow wand, friendly ghost plush, ghostly kitty plush) 😢

Unless one of the unrevealed sideshow events awards some big moolah 🤞
Even if it's unrevealed doesn't it still show you what you can earn from the event?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back