• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Star Fragment Salvation - Rescue Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if it's unrevealed doesn't it still show you what you can earn from the event?
Oh yeah! Looking at my screenshots, it seems they are bell events, so they won't help in this case 😔

Oh yeah! Looking at my screenshots, it seems they are bell events, so they won't help in this case 😔
Since the fragments are unique making them more valuable you may be better off purchasing one of those and using forum bells to buy one of the plushes, which should be cheaper in terms of bells. Regardless of the fragment being only 13 coins a person can only buy one themselves making it a more valuable collectible. Just a suggestion.

I love seeing it in lineups already 😍 it looks stunning! Congratulations and thank you 🥰

The star frag is a beauty :love:
I never tracked my dust donating, so guess I better keep collecting to make sure.

how am I meant to decide what to spend my coins on when this has just been revealed 😭

I'm still gathering dust even though there is no other goal now that we have our beautiful fragment. Dust but no goal in sight. I guess it'll have to sit there for now...

Yeah but I don’t know how to draw or use a program to make art which is required for those events.

Sorry this is late response, just got back into the magic tent. In case you're interested -

I use mobile for everything, and for the art challenges I use (free) ibispaintx app on my phone. I use my finger or my stylus to draw. Not easy on the small screen, but very doable. It's a free program, with different brushes, tools, etc, and there are tons of tutorials (free) online to show exactly how to use it. Just a thought if you wanted to give it a try.

Participation earns tons of carnival coins, so I work with what I have lol...

Reactions: oak
Sorry this is late response, just got back into the magic tent. In case you're interested -

I use mobile for everything, and for the art challenges I use (free) ibispaintx app on my phone. I use my finger or my stylus to draw. Not easy on the small screen, but very doable. It's a free program, with different brushes, tools, etc, and there are tons of tutorials (free) online to show exactly how to use it. Just a thought if you wanted to give it a try.

Participation earns tons of carnival coins, so I work with what I have lol...
My iPhone won’t let me download any new apps because I don’t have a credit card and the store requires you to have a credit card to use it.

Oh that's awful. I do android/google play and didn't even know that was a thing. So sorry.
Yeah. It’s actually really weird. A year ago I could use the iTunes Store and App Store without the need for a credit card and use Apple gift cards freely to get stuff but then in March I redeemed a gift card and was told that I couldn’t buy any songs from iTunes because I didn’t save a credit card in my account. Now I can’t even download any free apps until I get a Visa gift card to act as a credit card just to play or use something that was already free to begin with. It’s really annoying and inconvenient for me!

Yeah. It’s actually really weird. A year ago I could use the iTunes Store and App Store without the need for a credit card and use Apple gift cards freely to get stuff but then in March I redeemed a gift card and was told that I couldn’t buy any songs from iTunes because I didn’t save a credit card in my account. Now I can’t even download any free apps until I get a Visa gift card to act as a credit card just to play or use something that was already free to begin with. It’s really annoying and inconvenient for me!
I hope that doesn't make it to google play....

Sorry if this is written somewhere, but what happens to the leftover dust?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back