The Bell Tree's Haunted Carnival

Status
Not open for further replies.
kracko returns.png

The day has finally come 😌 Oh how we've missed you Kracko

I completely messed up my Nightmare in Paradise entry from start to finish except not even finish because I kept running into issues getting my screenshots/dream address and didn't submit it on time 🫠

It was the event I worked the hardest on and it was all for nothing 😭 I won't even have enough coins to get both my plushies now...

Don't mind me, just going to go sit in the corner and cry TT_____TT

What, why would you guys vote for a stuffed bear over another sheep? Muffy would've been the nail in the coffin for our sheepy lineups!

Oh well, we're lucky to pair it with dreamy bear plush.

When are staff favourites being announced? This weekend or later? Not expecting anything :p but ofcourse extremely curious

What, why would you guys vote for a stuffed bear over another sheep? Muffy would've been the nail in the coffin for our sheepy lineups!

Oh well, we're lucky to pair it with dreamy bear plush.
I knoooow. I wanted all four sheep together!

When are staff favourites being announced? This weekend or later? Not expecting anything :p but ofcourse extremely curious

Couldn't say for sure when, but I think it'll go relatively quick this time. :) We've already basically finished up voting for the events that ended last week!

Glad Kracko made it in the banner. I can just log in to see Kracko every time I browse this forum and it'll instantly brighten up my day. 😀

How about getting this fella here in the next year's Halloween event.😂

KSSU_Marx_artwork.jpg

I didn't participate in the mirror event with Kracko but I love how he's become something people joke about around here because I'm a huge fan of Kirby.

Thanks for the wish token!

Gosh I need 1 more carnival coin for a pinwheel but like no time to enter any other events. I live In. Perpetual agony.
Saaaaaame i only need one more coin for what i want 🤣
Post automatically merged:

I'm quoting Jeremy here...

"You have until Thursday, November 2nd, 7:00 PM EDT to buy and configure your wish. At that point, it will be replaced with the carnival collectible you wished for, using the same date as your wish item."
One more question for all the other items they will be available until when ? And for stitches ?

I completely messed up my Nightmare in Paradise entry from start to finish except not even finish because I kept running into issues getting my screenshots/dream address and didn't submit it on time 🫠

It was the event I worked the hardest on and it was all for nothing 😭 I won't even have enough coins to get both my plushies now...

Don't mind me, just going to go sit in the corner and cry TT_____TT
Same here ;_;
I worked hard but wanted to do my dream address for halloween, forgot to put a shovel down as it was necessary and firgot i could hace tome travelled so i could do the dream address again DX
I need a crying corner too

Hi,
Wasn't sure where to put this, but I seem to be having problems buying the mask; I have enough coins but it's saying I don't?

Screenshot 2023-11-01 12.58.52.png

Hi,
Wasn't sure where to put this, but I seem to be having problems buying the mask; I have enough coins but it's saying I don't?

I think you might have 8.5 carnival coins (from the Zipper challenge). If you completed all 8 challenges, you would have a full denomination, but if you didn’t then you have half a coin.

I think you might have 8.5 carnival coins (from the Zipper challenge). If you completed all 8 challenges, you would have a full denomination, but if you didn’t then you have half a coin.
Wouldn't it say 8 instead of the whole number?

Wouldn't it say 8 instead of the whole number?

Currency rounds up for some reason from what I’ve noticed I’ve had something similar happen with bells before. Not sure why it doesn’t round down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back