• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went through the stock on everything. All numbers are completely accurate. Taking pre-orders on EVERYTHING. Will ALWAYS be fulfilled the very next day. Will have a full restock on art asap.

hi! can I get 3 mom's embroiderys? i'm also interested in the spooky lantern DIY on your other thread, how much would that be?
ty

Hello again! I was hoping to buy 1 Mom's homemade cake, and 2 Mom's Hand-knit Sweaters (one in floral and one in chicks if you have those!)

I'll PM you asap with my sweater design stock, just doing a couple of trades and have to switch over to an alt character to check :)
Okie dokie! I will be available for a while today, so there's no rush. Take your time! :giggle:

I could use the cupcakes! 10 right? Well let me know and the final price too. 1 tbt? 10 tbt? Either way. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back