• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

200 TBT Giveaway

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Flower Glow Wand
Cool Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Yule Log
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Two years ago, I made a blog entry that gave 270 TBT to whoever is the 100th commenter. Originally, I chose not to host blog comment giveaways after how long the last one took, but I decided to do it again.

This one is a random post giveaway where I draw a random number as a winning number. Whoever made that number comment wins 200 TBT. The giveaway ends when I receive 60 valid comments on this entry.

Rules:

1. You must discuss my rating system I shared yesterday. Discuss what you think of it. Have any ideas on a different rating system or any examples using my system, share it here. Off-topic comments will be deleted.
2. No multi-posting allowed. You can make more than one comment, but you must take turns.
3. There must be at least ten words in your comments, and it has to make sense. A comment like “Bird a ball so I can fly rocks” is not permitted in the blog comments.
4. Keep your comments G-rated. No offensive content allowed.
5. Be respectful to other members (and me). Criticism is fine, but rude behavior is not.
6. You must comment on this entry (200 TBT Giveaway). Not on other entries. Comments on other entries will not count.

The giveaway is open for an indefinite period of time, until it gets 60 comments.

Hi Alolan_Apples! The rating system is quite good! I might use this to compare old games to new games like Luigi Mansion 3 to the 3ds remake of Luigi Mansion

The rating system is fine. Personally I prefer just one, final number rating overall, but for single features it makes sense.

Last edited:
I like the rating system. I woulduse it to compare pokemon gen one to sword and shield, to see if the first is the worst or the last stinks compared to all the rest! Amazing idea as well! Bravo!

I think the rating system is fine. I am excited about this giveaway! Thank you so much!

The rating system is probably something that I would do. It was really well thought out. I could really tell you put a lot of effort into it.

Back