• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

2013 release !

What do you mean? They haven't change the date not once. We finally got the first date yesterday and that has yet to change.

I didn't mean it like that, I guess I meant that they make us wait, wasn't very awake yesterday, sorry bro.

Also, I'm a girl, and I live in England, so I don't go to gamestop.

If Japan gets it in the fall it might actuall BE 'early' 2013. Like Jan/Feb... maybe? I took a look at the release dates and with the exclusion of the Gamecube one, release dates haven't really been that long between the regions. So we could still be lucky and not have to wait the max year... maybe?

maybe, maybe not. Wouldn't make sense if it was to be released as early as between jan-feb. It would have at least been mentioned in e3 then. But then again nintendo doesn't seem to be relying on e3 anymore to update info cus they have their nintendo directs. So they can out of the blue announce the release date for ac3ds. wouldn't be suprised.

If Japan gets it in the fall it might actuall BE 'early' 2013. Like Jan/Feb... maybe? I took a look at the release dates and with the exclusion of the Gamecube one, release dates haven't really been that long between the regions. So we could still be lucky and not have to wait the max year... maybe?

No Fall begins at the end of September and goes through the end of December, and if they were going to wait until the end of fall, they would probably just say winter.

No Fall begins at the end of September and goes through the end of December, and if they were going to wait until the end of fall, they would probably just say winter.

doesn't fall end at November?

Well you live in Australia, it might be different there. But in America when Winter begins, Fall is over. Winter begins in December.

Well you live in Australia, it might be different there. But in America when Winter begins, Fall is over. Winter begins in December.

I live in America and, speaking technically, you are correct but with the weather we get in November, we normally just call it winter even though we are technically still in fall.

Not in business, it goes like this:
Q1: January 1 - March 31
Q2: April 1 - June 30
Q3: July 1 - September 30
Q4: October 1 - December 31

Well those are quaters not seasons, but if Q3 is fall, than japan is getting the game fairly soon.

Yeah, but they said in Fall 2012, so that is anywhere from September - November. US and Europe will be seeing a release anywhere from Q1 - Q2.

US still has a chance of a 2012 release date, europe doesn't though.

I agree. I was looking over the coming games on the NoA site, and all of them, with one exception, has at least a month to be released, most with a month and day. I don't think NoA is going to give a release date until they know for sure when it is actually coming.

yeah and tomorrow tht one game will be taken down, most likely a new one will be put up like always, not many new games to be put up anymore, ac has a chance.

I think you misunderstood me... I meant the EU release in Jan/Feb :3 Wishful thinking but you never know.

not really mad but I heard at Gamestop that ACJO is coming out Jan.1st 2013:(

It's just a placement date. I remember last year when I was buying OOT3ds, I asked when MK7 was coming out. They told me "not until next year" but then it came out in December

Back