• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

3DS for NA and EU?! [mod note: likely fake]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be inclined to say no, because the Japanese writings aren't supposed to show up on North America and Europe bundles.

ugly. gotta be fake. plus...its white! we all know how nintendo of america HATES white, they would never make this...thats the real way to tell its fake hahah

That is totally fake. I've seen a colored version of the image of Chief (on the far right) in someone's avatar either here or in a picture on tumblr somewhere.

...Still looks nicer than the actual AC XL they created though. |: Even if it's white.

Hmm... I've never seen that image around before. To be honest, it does look fake. I've never seen a Nintendo product with that kind of graphic design style. Just looks like fan art to me. I don't even like the design myself. The box art does look photoshopped to me, looking at the perspectives of some images.

ugly. gotta be fake. plus...its white! we all know how nintendo of america HATES white, they would never make this...thats the real way to tell its fake hahah

So if they hate white, Does that mean we won't get the 3DSXL that Japan and Korea got?

It's not that they hate white, it's just white is not a popular color for DS here in NA. And they've seen that before.

And that's actually a fan made picture from google. It just hit me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back