• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

3DS for NA and EU?! [mod note: likely fake]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I KNEW I'd seen Chief in color somewhere! Yay I'm not going crazy!

Yeah, I had that picture as my background for awhile. Even if it's fake, it looks way better than the one Nintendo put out, and oh my goodness, I want to through my money at that thing.

Man me too. even if the designs on it are just in black and white it looks so much nicer than the polka dots on the official one. @_@ I'd actually get an XL if it were something like this.

I'm actually kind of shocked that some people thought this was real. The creator of the image should have at least used English to try being convincing.

I have these characters as a FAN art that someone once drew:

tumblr_mgzdilsQvI1qckz66o1_500.png

There you have it. Fake.

Lol I think it looks good.

However I am desperate on a shamefully pathetic level for an Animal Crossing-themed 3DS/3DS XL in NA that I'll take anything.

Even though this is fake I love the design. The Black/White seems so unique in comparison to the usually-colourful consoles :)

I like this design better! It's because the design has more thought into it, instead if plonking a few patterns on an XL.

To all you people saying it looks better than the AC:NL 3DS LL you need to go get your eyes checked. I'm so glad this is fake.

To all you people saying it looks better than the AC:NL 3DS LL you need to go get your eyes checked. I'm so glad this is fake.

I agree, it looks terrible. I mean it's obviously Fanart... why would anybody think that this is a real special edition 3DS for EU/NA when there's japanese writing all over it.

Hey, I don't like Polka dots. To me they're one of the biggest design sins a person can make! lol It has nothing to do with being ugly or pretty or anything! :p You don't gotta insult my ability to critique a design.

Given the choice between dots and an actual drawn design, I'm going to go with the latter.

Hey, I don't like Polka dots. To me they're one of the biggest design sins a person can make! lol It has nothing to do with being ugly or pretty or anything! :p You don't gotta insult my ability to critique a design.

Given the choice between dots and an actual drawn design, I'm going to go with the latter.

Me too :) except I want Reese instead of K.K. in the centre.

The artworks on there were by the artist crayonchewer. This is 100% fake and this thread should probably be locked now because art theft is lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back