• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

3DS Nintendo Direct - Valentine's day (NEW LEAF CONFIRMED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way! I was just sitting here working and thinking "oh, Happy Valentines to us if they give us a date for V-day". LOL Awesome! Hope we get some info!

Finally! :D This better be it or else Nintendo will be getting a ton of angry emails again from angry ACers. xD

I could just leap in the air and kick my heels together. What a nice way to wake up this morning. Even if an exact date isn't revealed yet, I'd still be happy enough to see a new trailer or something.

If they skip out again...

Then again, they DID say Q2, and it IS next month. I already pre-ordered it, and everything.

It would be good to clarify that they said quarter 2 for Europe/UK.
Stupidly enough, there's still "early 2013" for NA

I'm still not sold on us getting the release date this month. I could see them focusing on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and Luigi's Mansion since they're coming out next month. Maybe we'll get lucky, but I can see us waiting till March.

I really hope this is our release date, but at the same time I don't want to get my hopes up..but I'll check tomorrow. We'll see. Either way, every day is a day closer to ACNL.

Announcing a release date for New Leaf would be the perfect V-Day gift from NoA/NoE. Like others, I'm not trying to get my hopes up in case they don't say anything. I'm crossing my fingers though :D

Now that i know there's a direct tomorrow, I'm just getting more excited with each hour that passes :< I really hope it's not for nothing

All aboard the Hype Train!!!

547564_348325925236727_2035833137_n.jpg

Next hold New Leaf Town.
Seriously if they don't mention Animal Crossing again I am gonna csgsahvhfgzgfsazugklgkzoksihfbsahzdahg.

If they announce it's delayed until Q3...

Let's just say, we'll be one unhappy customer.

I so so hope they tell us something about Animal Crossing. Every month I have a dream I'm playing/in the game. Nintendo please make it stop. Let me have the game so it's not running around planting time bombs in my subconscious anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back