• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

3DS Nintendo Direct - Valentine's day (NEW LEAF CONFIRMED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be it! I really do hope it is, I have a late start (Where we start 2 hours late for school) so I really hope this is. If you go to the event Nintendo made, everyone is spamming it saying "Animal Crossing New Leaf release date!!" and stuff related to that. Just thought I'd share about it.

Yes, please share about your obvious psychic powers that let you see into the future and tell us; What is on the direct then? Either way, while there seems to be some negative Nancy's on here, I won't let that stop me from at least being excited. And if it's covering Wii U and 3DS, it may entice me to buy a Wii U. I do have a feeling that the new Rumble U game from Pokemon will be getting a mention though.

Luckily for me the time it starts is an hour to half an hour after I've woken up! No sleeping in for me tomorrow!

Nintendo please give us something~ anything~ I'm desperate at this point~ :D

Lmao i can just imagine it... -1 more minute to go-
"Oh yea and one more thing... that animal crossing game coming out... yea... we got it mixed up, its coming out early 2014, not early 2013, SILLY US"

If that happened, I would delete this site from my favorites bar so that I could try to forget about AC. That would be AWFUL! lol

"Oh yea and one more thing... that animal crossing game coming out... yea... we got it mixed up, its coming out early 2014, not early 2013, SILLY US"

Oh god I could just imagine all the raging on tumblr and other blogs that would happen if they did that. There'd be no end in sight!

If they don't give a release for New Leaf I'm going to snap my 3DS in half.

...Then go out and get a new one to wait some more >n<

If that were to happen...

I just ... I was a bit miffed that x and y got a release date but ac hasn't :-/

I can't wait for ya'll to rage when the release date isn't given.

And I know the universe likes to prove me wrong, hence why I'm a nay-sayer.

Well Pokemon is one of the big cash cows for Nintendo. My boyfriend says that Animal Crossing a little more of a niche audience. They'd rather make sure they have the attention of all the fans of pokemon and the kids that would want to play it.

Business wise, it makes sense. You wanna make sure that you get info out for the wider audience to find out about the game. Since they feel Animal Crossing is liked by a smaller group of people (who keep up-to-date on all the information) they probably feel like they can make more money advertising Pokemon more so than Animal Crossing at the moment. xD Doesn't mean the lack of attention Animal Crossing is getting compared to Poekmon isn't breaking my poor little heart though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back