• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

3DS Nintendo Direct - Valentine's day (NEW LEAF CONFIRMED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I had a date for Valentine's... Besides the hope for a New Leaf release date...

Anyways, anyone care to explain to me what Miiverse is? I know about it, but I don't have a Wii U.

Wish I had a date for Valentine's... Besides the hope for a New Leaf release date...

Anyways, anyone care to explain to me what Miiverse is? I know about it, but I don't have a Wii U.

I think its just like a nintendo version of facebook...

Surely tomorrow must be the day we get the release date for New Leaf?

Otherwise it's just a joke at this stage.

1'm super excited! They better give us a release date cuz if they don't I'm gonna be so upset! :( We've waited too long for a release date and I think now would finally be a great time to mention something.

What If they say the release date is April 1st :< then we just get all fooled and there's no real release date anytime soon D;

What If they say the release date is April 1st :< then we just get all fooled and there's no real release date anytime soon D;

Don't worry, Loviechu. I can't ever see Nintendo doing something like that. Purposely jerking around your customers is bad for publicity and business. I doubt they'd risk making themselves look like huge jerks to their loyal customers.

I have a wii u, mii verse is pretty cool, it has different boards for different games and you can discuss it with each other. You can also add friends and message them and stuff. I really like it. It makes adding friends a lot easier because you dont have to enter friend codes in it once you add a friend through that you can play them in games without adding them in the game as well (as far as Ive seen anyway) I don't know how itll work/be different on 3ds

Last edited:
Worse case scenario I think is them mentioning AC:NL... and saying it's slated for a first-half 2013 release. Pretty much them saying what we already know. :\

BUT! I am optimistic! They've given us NOTHING to cling to in desperate hope, so I'm praying that this will finally be the grand reveal! ^_^

Please release a release date, Nintendo. Even if you just show nothing but stills of the game, and talk about it for 15 seconds, just say a release date. I am lonely this Valentines, and a release date would cheer me up.

Just a snap shot of the game cover and the release date will be fine Nintendo

i hope europe actually confirms a name tbh and we get a boxart. im curious to see what they'll do.

The first quarter is an about half way of over now. If they were to give us a release date for ac, this would be the time to do it.

same it just worries me that they still call it Animal Crossing (temp)
i dont want no long ass name

Ikr, I hated how i had to call the wii game ACCF because technically i should be calling it ACLGTTC buts thats just a wh*re of a name >_>

same it just worries me that they still call it Animal Crossing (temp)
i dont want no long ass name

Better not jinx it; otherwise, they'll call it Animal Crossing: Let's Turn Over A New Leaf And Be Mayor And Rake Up Hundreds Of Bells Until We Have Enough To Skip Out Of Town With Angry Neighbors Running Towards Us Behind The Train...

This is seriously getting tedious now.
We are waiting for the release of the release date. HURRY UP NINTENDO!

I wish they would say its comming late feb,so me and my wife could play it for her birthday this month. .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back