Giveaway 431+ TBT giveaway! WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
throws straw boater at ground
ruffles hair

too formal? whatchu talkin bout boiiiiiii

unadjusts bowtie

mmmmmmmmm

should i write fanfiction or post here?
AHA~! I'LL DO BOTH!

Oh then it's not what I thought. Anyone wanna give me a brief explanation?

so when you have 9 villagers (or less) you go and invite a villager to your town. Then you come back and set the time to 5:59Am of the next day (because ACNL sets a new day at 6am). Then you log in really quickly and just save and exit before the clock strikes 6am! Then you start a new save file, and load into your town and run around to find where the new plotted villager is! if you don't like it, try again with a new save file (exit out without saving, and start new file again) until you get a reasonable plot! then establish your new character when yo find that plot, save, and reload to the new save file and delete home. Then you don't have extra characters, but found out where your plot was

ooo i checked-- Flake's giveaway was up around 550 pages, the Great ChocoCake giveaway was well over 750 pages...

camofrog is weird imo
i have him in little town
but i switched back to okanao

pecan is better B)

throws megaphone across room

Last edited:
ooo yes diva is so cute

i had her in my first town
but then i let her move away to get her picture

wow i'm really stupid o k

Oh then it's not what I thought. Anyone wanna give me a brief explanation?
Basically on a "new" day (after 6:00AM, because that is when your town "resets"), you do NOT enter the game as the mayor/any other character you have. Instead, you do "New Save File" and go through the process with Rover. Don't build a plot for your home! Check around your town for any plots. If there is a plot in a spot you like, then go through the process of building a house for yourself. If you do not like the placement of the plot/the villager, just exit the game and start over. Just remember to never enter the game on the mayor or other save characters after 6:00 AM until you wish to stop! This also works for looking for certain villagers in the campsite!

wat's the great choco cake

Pecan
I can't believe I had to put on sunscreen today. Wait, I wear sunscreen everyday. Ignore me.

lOUD SNORt

so when you have 9 villagers (or less) you go and invite a villager to your town. Then you come back and set the time to 5:59Am of the next day (because ACNL sets a new day at 6am). Then you log in really quickly and just save and exit before the clock strikes 6am! Then you start a new save file, and load into your town and run around to find where the new plotted villager is! if you don't like it, try again with a new save file (exit out without saving, and start new file again) until you get a reasonable plot! then establish your new character when yo find that plot, save, and reload to the new save file and delete home. Then you don't have extra characters, but found out where your plot was

What do you mean by a new save file?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back