6 Days of Scavenging

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I have missed the 1st round I won’t get the chance to receive the new collectable ? By participating in the second and future ones I’ll only get the chance to earn tickets? Is this correct ?
Yes, this is correct. You unfortunately won't be able able meet the criteria to earn the Cocotryoshka and unrevealed collectible, but you can still participate in order to earn tickets for the raffle!

If I only took two pics earlier and want to add my 3rd one, I just post a reply on my current hunt thread right ?

Just thought I would share today’s entry 😊 i love candles but they are a rare treat to light as singed cat tail isn’t a good look 🙈 The necklace is possibly my most treasured possession. It was recently passed down to me from my mum. It has been in the family for generations 💞Now the grapes can be lunch 😆

402091ED-58BD-4F76-9E29-2818F327D69D.jpeg

I originally posted yesterday's under a spoiler, but now that everyone is sharing their entries I'll repost properly alongside today's submission. As always, staff member entries are not eligible for rewards; I'm taking part just for fun!

Day 1

20210712_112218-2.jpeg

Day 2

20210713_131907.jpeg

I originally posted yesterday's under a spoiler, but now that everyone is sharing their entries I'll repost properly alongside today's submission. As always, staff member entries are not eligible for rewards; I'm taking part just for fun!

i love that candle holder! May i ask where that was purchased?

aaaack I missed the first day :( but this sounds fun and I'll be sure to participate in the other rounds!

Is a lei considered a necklace? :]
After discussing this with the rest of the team, we've agreed that a lei would be acceptable.
If I only took two pics earlier and want to add my 3rd one, I just post a reply on my current hunt thread right ?
We've accepted your add-on photo as a one-time courtesy, but going forward all photos will need to be submitted at the same time and in the same post. Per the OP:
Make sure you're satisfied with your photos prior to submitting your thread, as you may not change or edit your entry once it's been posted.

If one of our items isn't accepted for not being close enough to the item, would we get another chance to provide a valid item for that one?

If one of our items isn't accepted for not being close enough to the item, would we get another chance to provide a valid item for that one?
Due to the faster pacing of this event it would be better to ask clarifying questions prior to submitting, either here in the thread or by PMing me directly. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back