6 Days of Scavenging

Status
Not open for further replies.
My second entry isn't very exciting but it made me realized I don't own any necklaces that aren't rocks tied to a piece of rope lmao.
20210713_121535-1.jpg

I'm hoping there will be some for sale after the event. I love all the creepy villagers & dark/creepy collectibles so I'm going to be on the hunt for one for sure.

If I end up getting one I’m sure we could work something out. :) As I don’t see myself keeping mine.

Anyone else not have fruit around the house or just me?😅 Vegetables yes, fresh and canned, just no fruit.

Now I won't be able to get a quirky doll (I'm assuming that what it's called, and I don't really plan on buying one since it'll probably be very expensive) but the Coco Collectable is super cool! There's still the raffle too so fingers crossed.

Anyone else not have fruit around the house or just me?😅 Vegetables yes, fresh and canned, just no fruit.

Now I won't be able to get a quirky doll (I'm assuming that what it's called, and I don't really plan on buying one since it'll probably be very expensive) but the Coco Collectable is super cool! There's still the raffle too so fingers crossed.
I was lucky I’d just gone shopping 😆 Do you have any tomatoes or peppers? 🤔 this one has been tough for lots of people 🥺

I was lucky I’d just gone shopping 😆 Do you have any tomatoes or peppers? 🤔 this one has been tough for lots of people 🥺

Nope, the tomato I had just got used like a day or two ago, and also no peppers. I also didn't realize peppers was a fruit, I thought it might have been a vegetable.

If vegetables was an option that would be easy. Onions and potatoes are usually around the house. Also, with how late I got out from work today I won't have time to go shopping.

Just submitted my entry for round two! And in the nick of time as well! Here’s what it looked like.

jbVIuhQ.jpg

Used one of the candles we have in our kitchen usually and lit it, chopped up a banana, and have my Dallas Stars necklace lit as well. :giggle:

(And I definitely ate the banana slices afterwards ;))

I feel sorry for people not finding fruits :(, they are so easy to find in my area right now (summer here), I live close to a forest, there are many kind of berries and fruits growing in the wild. Even along the road, there are blueberries and wild cherries.

not to sound sour but can i suggest a separate share your entries thread? i imagine i'm not the only one who's pretty much just looking for staff posts so i don't do anything wrong, but sifting through giant images and dealing with image load times is making it a bit of a pain

I feel sorry for people not finding fruits :(, they are so easy to find in my area right now (summer here), I live close to a forest, there are many kind of berries and fruits growing in the wild. Even along the road, there are blueberries and wild cherries.
🤯 I totally forgot about wild berries! There are some tiny ones growing at the corner of the house!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back