6 Days of Scavenging

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Oblivia does a box of orange chicken count as fruit?
What about a box of sliced onions or peppers? I know onions aren't fruits but peppers are!
What about a jar of olives? Olives are fruits but small.
Hi @Antonio, you have already been given approval on a fruit you wish to use so please go ahead and submit your entry using that. Further questions like this, even intended as light-hearted humour, only serve to waste the event host's time.

Hi @Antonio, you have already been given approval on a fruit you wish to use so please go ahead and submit your entry using that. Further questions like this, even intended as light-hearted humour, only serve to waste the event host's time.
This isn't a joke, it's another option because I don't have a whole pepper, only pre-slicied peppers. That's why I went to olives. 😔

Last edited:
Is a lanyard a necklace? It looks like this
06-A65251-2091-416-D-9-F33-9-E7-F4-D2-BAF36.jpg

We've accepted your add-on photo as a one-time courtesy, but going forward all photos will need to be submitted at the same time and in the same post. Per the OP:
I didn't understand it as such, so thank you for the clarification. I thought it meant, you can't edit the already posted pictures - as in, replace them.

Here are my entries from yesterday. My Yoshi shirt is a bit wrinkled since I recently moved so don’t mind that. I also wanted to share my Gameboy Pocket as I doubt many younger members have seen one before. I’m especially proud of how good of shape it’s in as well. I almost considered on taking a photo of our SNES but it has a messed up power port sadly and currently doesn’t work. >.<
D61EAB35-F925-4703-8AB7-6526DDB4F993.jpeg
FCB7CAB0-18B8-480D-97BB-7F3816408132.jpeg

does anyone else get an insurmountable level of anxiety right before seeing the next set of clues or is it just my ridiculous anxiety? lol 🤔😷

Hey all! I just want to make a small clarification on today's hunt since a few entries are questionable as to whether they fit the rules. When we say "fresh fruit", this means a fruit that hasn't gone through any sort of preservation process. Pre-packaged fruit cups, preserves atop a dessert, or anything in a jar of sugar or sodium-based preservative (olives, fruit cocktail, etc.) do not constitute fresh fruit and will not be accepted.

Also, if you happen to have something with fresh fruit on it or mixed into it (read: a salad with diced cucumber, a sandwich with sliced tomato, or fruit mixed with other foods) we would kindly ask that you separate the fruit from the rest of the food in order to earn your Coins this time around. Thank you!

I'm so sad I missed part of this! We've been so busy irl lately that I haven't been on here for a bit. Forget adulting & rl for the next few days! It's Scavenger Hunt time!

I just realized I'm not going to be able to earn a Cocotryoshka since I missed the first Hunt.
200w.gif

I just realized I'm not going to be able to earn a Cocotryoshka since I missed the first Hunt.
200w.gif
If it makes you feel better, there will likely be a ton of them in circulation and they'll be immediately tradeable. :)

If it makes you feel better, there will likely be a ton of them in circulation and they'll be immediately tradeable. :)
I'm hoping there will be some for sale after the event. I love all the creepy villagers & dark/creepy collectibles so I'm going to be on the hunt for one for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back