6 Days of Scavenging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those candles are so cool!!
They're my sister's, I usually use incense instead, so I had to search a bit for some candles lol

Where is your toothbrush? LOL.
lol I didn't think it was a very interesting picture, but if you insist, mine is the green one
(yes I use children's mouthwash)
1626136689115.png

Last edited:
Sharing mine as well XD

AkaneQ's submission round 1.jpg
AkaneQ's submission round 2.jpg

The new name cardholder lady I've hired today was a little aggressive, but we managed to get a clear shot.
In case if anyone wonders how aggressive the cardholder lady was:
Cardholder.jpg
Post automatically merged:

They're my sister's, I usually use incense instead, so I had to search a bit for some candles lol

lol I didn't think it was a very interesting picture, but if you insist, mine is the green one
Very fancy toothbrush you got ;D

can i use a fake electric candle/tea light? i dont own real candles

Everyone, let me introduce you to Hamu-Frog! He's wearing my special necklace~ bought for me as a gift by my hubby during the time we first started dating. I told him I was into cartoons and plushies and, well...you can see the results for yourself 🥰
View attachment 384435
:love:Oh my god the Hey Arnold necklace is ADORABLE. (as is hamu frog)

Question: Do we have to cut the fruit? Raspberries are not the easiest to cut.

Everyone, let me introduce you to Hamu-Frog! He's wearing my special necklace~ bought for me as a gift by my hubby during the time we first started dating. I told him I was into cartoons and plushies and, well...you can see the results for yourself 🥰
View attachment 384435

Aw! 🥺 That is so touching and so thoughtful. Beautiful necklace! Those chubby cheeks 🥺. Don’t show this guy to @NefariousKing otherwise he may try to snatch him from you, mobster as he is 🥴. Jk 😋.

I think I'll share a few of my scavenger hunt items too!
View attachment 384416

My first console, the DS Lite! It's been decorated with some Slime Rancher stickers too~!

View attachment 384417

And my graphic tee of Chopper from One Piece! It's quite comfy.

View attachment 384418

I don't own many necklaces, but I thought this unicorn one would be interesting! It was this, a pretty floral one, or my Gurren Lagann core drill necklace.
I think I need to up my name-card game though...

I love your items, especially the Chopper shirt. Raccoon Dog for the Win! 💜

A59FF25E-E683-4C1B-B018-731A62E50D81.jpeg

One of my favorite Tee shirts; it’s from TeeTurtle and it glows in the dark. Not my usual color choice of tooth brush but it is new and I didn’t want to put the one I’m using on my shirt and bed 😅. My system is a Switch Lite. :)

C6AF7B1D-3F51-4D7E-B2A5-0A7F83B8AA15.jpeg

A friend that liked me gave me the necklace on valentine’s day one year and it has a cat on it. The candle is my mom’s and this is where we keep some of our fruit non-refrigerated.

can i use a fake electric candle/tea light? i dont own real candles
It would have to be a proper candle with wax and a wick.
Question: Do we have to cut the fruit? Raspberries are not the easiest to cut.
The fruit can be whole or cut, so long as I can tell I'm looking at fruit!

You know, I'm glad we're allowed to post our photos for the scavenger hunt! I'm really interested to see what other people found despite searching for the same items. It's nice seeing some people explaining their things. Guess I'll hop on then lol. Please ignore the fact that I laid these three items on the floor.
Scavenger hunt round 1.PNG

Obviously, there's nothing special about the toothbrush.

As for the graphic t-shirt, it's Mario. I was originally going to use a blue shirt starring Yoshi, but it was still in the laundry hanging out to dry.

Finally, I used a PS2 slim for the game console. I also have a memory card, but I decided not to include it. I've had this for a long time and I don't know when I got it, but it's probably around 15 years old! I played Gran Turismo 4 a lot with this system. Unfortunately, it's not reading other game discs I've inserted as of late so I can't play other games on it. :(

Anyway, I'm liking the event so far even though we're only two rounds in. I have a feeling it will only get more challenging from here plus I need to spice up my namecard.

(yes I use children's mouthwash)
View attachment 384444
i appreciate your toothbrushes! Also kids mouthwash does taste better so actually pro move!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back