6 Days of Scavenging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be a stupid question but when you post a thread does everyone have the reminder of the name card or am I just an idiot and did it wrong? lol I put a name card but wrote out Tiffani Starr instead of tiffanistarr do I need to correct this or was this just a friendly reminder?

I love seeing what everyone posts. It's my favorite part of the event!

Mine are mostly unexciting, but here they are! The t-shirt is of course Matisse's Dance (I), but with skeletons. Please excuse the cat hair.
1626147793273.png

scavengerhunt2.jpg

Might be a stupid question but when you post a thread does everyone have the reminder of the name card or am I just an idiot and did it wrong? lol I put a name card but wrote out Tiffani Starr instead of tiffanistarr do I need to correct this or was this just a friendly reminder?
Nah, your not an idiot. I think it was just a friendly reminder, I got one too. But did remake my card so its bigger

I love seeing what everyone posts. It's my favorite part of the event!

Mine are mostly unexciting, but here they are! The t-shirt is of course Matisse's Dance (I), but with skeletons. Please excuse the cat hair.
View attachment 384488
View attachment 384455
I love that shirt, and the necklace is super cute too!
Haha Don't worry you're not the only one, I see it too.

Today’s photo, looks like I am setting up a very unusual ritual. The necklace belonged to my grandmother but everything else is pretty basic. My daughter is obsessed with blueberries so we pretty much always have them around these days.
76EDCD3C-17AE-477D-88AD-2816EA583C03.jpeg

Yesterday’s photos, just for the heck of it (and because I love my firefly shirt 😉)
255B0BDB-6CF3-41B6-BBC2-B4139C5F9DC7.jpeg
4BDBCEA2-0EE7-42BF-BAE6-617D9650004A.jpeg
8FA7BE55-355F-488F-9A27-B7CE7471F8A4.jpeg

It's not a stupid question at all. Yes, the namecard notice shows up for everyone, it's just a friendly reminder. It's really important that a namecard is included, otherwise we can't accept it and you'll lose out on coins for that round.
Your namecard looks good so don't worry about needing to change it. ^^

It's not a stupid question at all. Yes, the namecard notice shows up for everyone, it's just a friendly reminder. It's really important that a namecard is included, otherwise we can't accept it and you'll lose out on coins for that round.
Your namecard looks good so don't worry about needing to change it. ^^
Thank you friend!

Here are my entries from today if anyone is interested!
tW632q6.jpg

l6CrGOa.jpg

Everybody’s entries look amazing! While I had a more difficult time finding a candle, I did find one eventually. I included some of my favorite photos below if anybody is curious. :D

746901D0-6CA3-40E6-9B1A-C7291C1E8374.jpeg

46CE7D4D-6E1B-461C-AC39-1E446792EC16.jpeg

A5058A2B-3E7D-4FB5-887C-6CDF603CE0D4.jpeg

Everybody’s entries look amazing! While I had a more difficult time finding a candle, I did find one eventually. I included some of my favorite photos below if anybody is curious. :D

I just gotta share my Lucio shirt with everyone. I haven't played Overwatch in probably 2 years but I'll still rock my Lucio shirt.
View attachment 384515

aaa you both have such gorgeous switches! and the paw sticks on yours, toska, are adorable as well! 🥺💖

Damn, didn't see this till now, but hopefully there's still time for Hunt 2~?

I thought I’d share some of my entries as well! ^^ I love seeing everyone else’s so far ~
I’m uploading them from my phone - I hope they won’t be super huge for people on their computers ;u;
D6A5F019-58D5-4D1E-938E-BF259B8E5698.jpeg

16753ADE-0C2B-4201-969C-C2811CCC7E3E.jpeg

my toothbrush is so unremarkable I didn’t include it. 😅
505FD397-AFD8-4C9F-8F2E-C06F26101A70.jpeg

Cat candle!? My friend made it for me and I can’t bring myself to light it

EE4AC388-2E83-4566-8153-FEB0FB1941E2.jpeg

My great-grandmother‘s pearl necklace ~

83C27CC0-CB0F-4C73-8D41-97ABC115743B.jpeg

And my breakfast 😅 now that I’ve taken these from the kitchen I’m to lazy to get something else to eat.

Wait, we are allowed to share our entries? :oops:
Going to just completely copy what I've sent. I was debating of wether I make a picture of a new toothbrush,
or the one I use to clean shoes with.. 😂

Day 1 - Toothbrush, Graphic Tee & Gaming Console
hEHVtwi.jpg
____
RwfyvTJ.jpg

kFbauN2.jpg
____
cN90i43.jpg

___________________________________________________________________________In case it's needed to be more clear, here is a picture of the Gameboy Advance SP open

There are still a little over 13.5hrs to submit entries for the second hunt.
If I have missed the 1st round I won’t get the chance to receive the new collectable ? By participating in the second and future ones I’ll only get the chance to earn tickets? Is this correct ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back