6 Days of Scavenging

Status
Not open for further replies.
crap we don't have a mousepad here lol
I'll find one before the deadline, I need that quirky boy I'm so close!!!

I'll be surprised if anyone has a mousepad since all i ever use are laptops.

PXL_20210716_230915526.jpg

my mousepad covers my entire desk is that okay lol (it is made of that foamy same mousepad material)

I'm still using a mouse pad! That I got years ago with a pack of tissue boxes.

Nice! I'm so thankful I have a Final Fantasy mouse pad in my game collection. I never really use a mouse pad any more (I just use the table itself), but I remembered I have a promotional one I got a long time ago. :)

;_; I don't have a mousepad...funnily enough I was going to buy a custom animal crossing new horizons mousepad but never got round to it DX I remember seeing one in my house years ago, I guess this is where the actual hunting starts!

PXL_20210716_230915526.jpg

my mousepad covers my entire desk is that okay lol (it is made of that foamy same mousepad material)
Unfortunately not, please only submit classic/standard mouse pads for this. (In other words, they should fit under the mouse only.)

I have a quick question about the mousepad. Does it need to be a standalone pad? I have a lapdesk for my MacBook that has a built in mousepad. Itโ€™s basically this:
2EB48832-8756-4EE6-B353-32F89CA535E5.jpeg

They would!
Awesome! Sorry for the follow up question, do we need to take the Ear Buds out of the package? I didn't realize the Ear Buds my family had was still sealed. If not I will see if I can find something else

canโ€™t believe iโ€™m going to drive up to my office at work tomorrow for a picture of a mousepad lmao

Here's my earbuds from my final entry! They're actually a very pale lilac color, although they look kinda white in the photo.
Scavenger Hunt 6 - Earbuds.jpg
And again, big thanks to all the staff who worked on this event for us! I've really looked forward to finding out each day's scavenger hunt items, and it's been a lot of fun tracking them down and taking pictures!! ^^

I have a mousepad at home in Ohio, too bad it doesn't help me 850 miles away in Alabama lmaooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back