6 Days of Scavenging

Status
Not open for further replies.
MZIc0qe.jpg
Here's my final entry, had all this stuff in arm's reach this time. I could really new a new mouse pad. lol
Thanks @Oblivia for hosting, I had a ton of fun with this event :)
Umm I need your mouse pad and that drink though...looks very Fox-like!

I have two mouse pads, one is thick, and one is kinda thin. Would the thicker one be better?

As long as it's a normal mousepad and we can tell from the image!

I have a quick question about the mousepad. Does it need to be a standalone pad? I have a lapdesk for my MacBook that has a built in mousepad. It’s basically this:

Unfortunately, that wouldn't quite work for this prompt.

Awesome! Sorry for the follow up question, do we need to take the Ear Buds out of the package? I didn't realize the Ear Buds my family had was still sealed. If not I will see if I can find something else
We would have to see the ear buds, so it would only work with packaging if the packaging is clear. (Otherwise we wouldn't know if someone just posts a picture of an empty box, for example.)

Unfortunately, that wouldn't quite work for this prompt.

I figured that was the case, thanks. Guess I’ll have to go shopping at some point or ask around the neighbours haha. It’s the only item this hunt that I don’t have. There’s one at my parents place but I won’t have time to stop by before the deadline.

Aw man, I don't have a mousepad! In fact, I don't even remember the last time I had one so I'm taking the L here. I'll try to find one if I can, but chances are slim for me. To those who are able to find all the items for the scavenging hunt, congrats! 😀

Woohoo easy day today for me! I work with my touchpad these days, but a decade ago when I was a kid and really loved vocaloid, I bought this vocaloid mousepad LOL. You can tell it’s seen better days. 😆
Also glad I haven’t eaten breakfast yet or else I wouldn‘t be able to picture my canned food lol (it’s hot & spicy chicken).
image0.jpg

Are Bluetooth headphones ok? Just thought I’d ask since gaming headsets aren’t allowed

31D8BB5B-6B51-4ABF-8BB3-55C55F0BF66D.jpeg

Sorry this is sideways. Here is my 20 year old baby with one of my favorite pops, mousepad, and headphones. I had another mousepad that was more special (it was a ghost in the shell one that came with a dvd) but my ex let his mom throw it out even though he asked me to let her use it :/, and only working headphones that I have aside from the phone ones.

image0.jpg

would this mousepad count? it’s still the small size, the shape is just a bear TT
Yup, that's fine. It doesn't have to be a square, but as long as it's not a giant rectangle that fits a keyboard (or monitor, etc.).

"...your bedspread, a piece of cardboard, etc. that is currently being used as a mousepad won’t be accepted)."

Lol this part is great🤣

I actually want a mouse pad and mouse, I don't always like havin to use the built in mouse thingy on my laptop. I'm a bit old fashioned I guess. But I have yet to buy either. I wonder if there's still a mouse pad around here since the computer isn't out and the fam all has laptops now.

Of all things, a mousepad stopped me from winning the mysterious prize. So close yet, so far lol. Anyway, can these two items be accepted?
Can and headphones.PNG

I haven't shared any of my submissions publicly yet. Most are pretty mundane, but there are a few I really like. So here's all 6 days:

I love my new Eeyore shirt that my husband got me for our anniversary last month. Sadly, I didn't realize my toothbrush was still wet when I set it down. Oh well, it's just water.
20210711_233347.jpg
No fruit in the house and the candle is very basic, but I'm quite fond of my cameo necklace.
20210712-234945.jpg
Had to borrow the backpack and sneakers from my husband. Glad he had them or it would have been a loss on the whole day because I am not a hat person and he only had baseball caps.
20210713_235222.jpg
I was hoping for a book prompt and then it had to be paperback. Almost all of my books are hardbacks. Luckily, I had a few that I couldn't find in hardback and settled for paperback.
20210715_001218.jpg
I have a pair of these adorable panda mugs that I use the most. For the rainbow, my first thought was to use my Dark Side of the Moon shirt or CD, but then I remembered this cute shirt with a sun and a rainbow comforting a crying cloud and decided to go with that instead.
20210716_001317.jpg
The easiest prompt for me yet. I have not 1 but 3 mousepads on my desk since I have a hard time with my carpel tunnel and switch between them. I decided to use my purple one because it's the prettiest. My husband also has an Ultraman mousepad I could have used, but I didn't feel like going upstairs.
20210716_192411.jpg

Last edited:
@Oblivia Does this mousepad work ok? It's slightly larger than standard (and also really old; I found it in a box somewhere 😳).

Screenshot_20210717-093527_Gallery.jpg

I used a mouse for scale in the pic above, though it's one of those smaller sized mice.

It's the same size as the picture of the mousepad and mouse in the pic below.
s-l400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back