6 Days of Scavenging

Status
Not open for further replies.
only have my earbuds on me rn in the car 😭(we're driving to california)

luckily once we get to a hotel tonight i'll be able to get photos of the other two objects

Of all things, a mousepad stopped me from winning the mysterious prize. So close yet, so far lol. Anyway, can these two items be accepted?
View attachment 385720

Looks good to me!

@Oblivia Does this mousepad work ok? It's slightly larger than standard (and also really old; I found it in a box somewhere 😳).

View attachment 385726
I used a mouse for scale in the pic above, though it's one of those smaller sized mice.

It's the same size as the picture of the mousepad and mouse in the pic below.
View attachment 385725

These mousepads that are a bit larger are okay since they are meant for just a mouse to be on top of. We haven't been accepting the keyboard mats though (one reason is because it's a bit hard for us to tell if they are just table mats or not)

Would this count as a mouse pad since it's not a standard size

IMG_20210716_191903.jpg

I feel such a relief that I had all of these items 😅 I'll share all my entries now since I managed to complete all of them even though my stuff isn't very interesting. This was such a fun event!

IMG_11072021_201807_(1200_x_1600_pixel).jpg
IMG_12072021_194403_(1200_x_1600_pixel).jpg
IMG_13072021_205435_(1200_x_1800_pixel).jpg
IMG_14072021_195708_(1200_x_1600_pixel).jpg
IMG_15072021_211733_(1200_x_1600_pixel).jpg
IMG_16072021_180934_(1200_x_1600_pixel).jpg

Last edited:
Here’s what I submitted as the final entry for round six! Really glad I was able to borrow a mousepad from the upstairs office, and I have some canned beans and the only pair of headphones that work for me too. :giggle:

Vxkmz8Z.jpg

I got a little discouraged when I found out my Ball Guy neoprene mat wouldn't qualify, but thankfully, my mom came to rescue and pulled out a brand new standard mousepad out of nowhere... this is quite weird because she uses a laptop and has no need for a mousepad, but I am thankful lol I'm still gonna take advantage of the photo to showoff the desk mat 🔥
20210716_190451.jpg

ahhhh i don’t have a mousepad ;__; maybe i can manage to find one somewhere

I now must go on a deep search to find a mousepad! Hopefully I’ve got one somewhere around here. Good luck to all the other scavengers!

Would this count as a mouse pad since it's not a standard size

IMG_20210716_191903.jpg
That's a pretty unusual shape and almost looks like it's upside down, but it's definitely too small to be a table mat, so we'll allow it.

Okay, I think I found a mousepad and it's pretty basic in light blue. However, its condition is not in the way you expect. You see, my dad had ideas to use objects as a way to prevent tables from sliding across the floor. This mousepad is one of them and it had to be cut into pieces to keep the table in place. I had to get those pieces and put them together so you'd see this abomination LOL. Considering the condition, I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't get accepted. And if it isn't even a mousepad, then what is it supposed to be?
Mousepad (pieces).PNG
Mousepad.PNG

You can definitely tell I'm desperate in trying to find one and it's possibly the craziest item I've found in the entire hunt. :ROFLMAO:
Post automatically merged:

It's honestly surreal to me how many of you guys don't have a mousepad, lots of laptop users I suspect?
Yes and that I also don't work in an office haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back