• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

A Million Dollars, BUT

i'll take it

a million dollars, but you have to put your beautiful new huge house on fire

Nope, I wouldn’t be able to do that;;

A million dollars, but you can’t ever have pets ever again. And if you have any beforehand, you have to give them away.

i'll take it

million dollars but, you have to throw away all your ac towns even wild world towns

I don't even like sweets
i'll take it

million dollars but, you can never get any gifts for your birthday or christmas again

Not worth it, it's the thought that counts from my loved ones <3

A million dollars but, no pain-killers for a year?

that's totally fine, i don't use them much anyway (let's just hope i don't get in any accidents lmao)

million dollars but you need to eat a worm with breakfast, lunch and dinner

Ah, nooooo! I couldn’t do it, not the poor worms. D:

A million dollars, but you can never have any contact with your loved ones ever again..

Omg, no. That would ruin life for me.

A million dollars, but you have to introduce yourself to everyone you see in life. Every time you see a person, stranger or not, you must introduce yourself.

Last edited:
Nah, I wouldn't do it. It'd be quite annoying.

A million dollars, but you must shave your hair off and be completely bald.

Last edited:
I'd do it!

A million dollars, but for every meal, you must eat Italian food for the next ten years.

Yes please! Italian food is great! Plus they have pizza ^^ who can say no to pizza?

A million dollars, but you always have to say, “Like, nya!” At least once every time you talk to somebody.

I don't have a cell phone so idc I'll do take the money anyways

million dollars but, you have to babysit 6 babies for a month

After working at an under-staffed daycare, anything is possible.

A million dollars but, you can only get out of the house once a month for a year.

I’d do it! I do that anyway. xD Outside is scary...

A million dollars, but you have to move to another country alone, and live there all by yourself for the rest of your life.

I don't think I could...

A million dollars but everyone knows a horrible secret about you- and everyone knows what you look like so they know it's you with the secret (so you might get a few looks on the street)

I don't think I could...

A million dollars but everyone knows a horrible secret about you- and everyone knows what you look like so they know it's you with the secret (so you might get a few looks on the street)

frick double post

Nah

A million dollars, but you have to do an embarrassing dance in front of your school.

I don't mind at all, I can't even dance well most of the time anyways
but wait I don't go to school, so does that counts?

Million dollars but you have to put 100 dollars on your 3ds eshope and use all the money on baby games that are pretty bad also you have to keep them downloaded on your 3ds and play on them everyday.
And I'm not saying human baby games I'm just saying those small video games that are a waste of money.

Back