• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

A Million Dollars, BUT

Oh crud, rip my feet.. I take it back! D:

I... can’t take it. 4E0AB7B8-0DDA-49E4-8329-7A3CD8335BFB.jpg

A million dollars, but you’re born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning you break your legs. And every afternoon you break your arms. At night, you lie awake in agony until your heart attacks put you to sleep.

whatever that means but i'll take it
and I do wear glasses irl and I am pretty skinny, almost skinny as a twig

million dollars but you can't eat candy anymore

Not worth it.

A million dollars, but you must endure a stroke every day of your life until you pass away.

how is that possible

million dollars but you have to watch boring black n white movies for the rest of your life

whatever that means but i'll take it
and I do wear glasses irl and I am pretty skinny, almost skinny as a twig

million dollars but you can't eat candy anymore

Oh, it’s just a spongebob reference xD
DA07364D-52EF-4B8C-97BE-37083E9CDF7B.jpg

Also I.. can’t take it adjd;;.. My father loves movies, so ever since I was little, he’s been taking my sister and I to the cinema to watch one. He still does now, so I couldn’t give up our special way of spending time together. ^^

A million dollars, but everywhere you walk, you’ll always manage to step on lego with bare feet.

Meh, I’ll take it. Couldn’t be that painful....

A million dollars, but you get stung once a day by a bee for the rest of your life.

Wow, I guess no one wants to get stung by a bee once a day for the rest of their life. Lmao

what the heck i'd take it
bee stings aren't that bad- i'm not allergic thankfully
if they were wasps... fff no :')

a million dollars but you have to go three years without petting dogs or cats.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i should also clarify: not allergic to wasps either, they just HURT

Three years? Do I get to pick the years? lol if it happened right now my dogs would be almost 6 when it was over. :(

I would wait until they passed, start the timer on 3 years, and take the $$$.

A million dollars but you can only poop in public bathrooms for the rest of your life.

Three years? Do I get to pick the years? lol if it happened right now my dogs would be almost 6 when it was over. :(

I would wait until they passed, start the timer on 3 years, and take the $$$.

A million dollars but you can only poop in public bathrooms for the rest of your life.

awee you made me feel bad now! lmao! sure you could have picked the years :')

oH
ooof
i probably wouldn't take that tbh- being in public makes me ANXIOUS AS HECK
plus public bathrooms are... ew

a million dollars but you have to wear nothing but a towel for two months!

I mean... right now i'm between jobs. I don't go outside much to begin with. I'd do it. It'd have to be a warm towel though.

A million dollars but you have to eat your least favorite food once a day.

ohh... thats hard XD

a million dollars if you pay me a million dollars which balances out and we get nothing XD

A million dollars, but you have to cover yourself in stickers and walk everywhere with them, never taking them off.

(Not stickers that are for fun, I mean the ones from nature that are spiky and hurt)

Last edited:
My tolerance for pain is pretty low so I'd probably have to hard pass.

A million dollars, but you have to follow every single trend that comes along every day for a year.

Yeah, not happening.

A million dollars, but you can never taste food again for the next five years.

hmm depends what they taste like...
A million dollars, but you will live in a normal house, which will be bug infested and they wont die from all types of bug repellent or bug spray.

Last edited:
Nope sorry. I can do spiders but I can't do bugs, man.
Hmm a million dollars but you have to listen to your least favorite song 24/7

Party in the U.S.A. for a million dollars? Yeah I could probably get used to that.

A million dollars, but each time you buy something, you do one of those gross snotty sneezes. You know the ones. The icky spray-y ones.

Back