• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

A Million Dollars, BUT

I can do that, 100 dollars is small compared to a million dollars.

A million dollars but you can only use ASL to communicate for a month.

Oh... oh dear.. I don’t know, maybe? I guess it depends how long you have to play them, if you could get away with only playing for 10 minutes then sure!

A million dollars, but you have to drop down and do the worm in front of every person you meet.

I’d take it.

A million dollars, but you have to dance awkwardly everywhere you go. Even if you’re talking to someone or trying to get something done, you must dance while doing it.

As a dancer, I don't know about that hahaha. Does that mean I cant dance well anymore? lol

A million dollars, but you have to give 10 dollars to every person you talk to.

I wouldn't take it :c

A million dollars but you have to listen to a kidz bop cd every time you're in a car/driving somewhere.

Wouldn't take it.

A million dollars, but you must skip instead of walking for the next two weeks.

I'll pass. I don't want to risk my health.

A million dollars, but you have to do 200 hours of community work every year.

would take it!! i get a lot of money, and i stop procrastinating to actually help the world

a million dollars but you have to buy something you don't like before you can buy something you want :^)

What the heck, no. Lmao

A million dollars, but you can never play video games again.

Oof;;.. uh, maybe?? I’ll need to take about a year to think about it.. while playing my video games..

A million dollars, but you can’t pat any dog or cat ever again

sure.

a million dollars but you are taxed for ridiculous reasons, like your height, age etc.

I don't have money irl so I can't take it

million dollars but you have to walk everywhere you go instead of riding bikes, driving in cars, and roller skates.

Are taking buses and trains also on that list..? If not then I’ll take it! But if so, then rip..;;

A million dollars, but no one will remember who you are, even your family and friends.

Are taking buses and trains also on that list..? If not then I’ll take it! But if so, then rip..;;

A million dollars, but no one will remember who you are, even your family and friends.

I'll take it
and yes I mean everything that you can travel in without walking are not allowed
so you rip for cause you gotta walk everywhere

million dollars but you have to fight a boss in MHW for 100 times a day every week

Back