• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

A Million Dollars, BUT

Yes. Just get someone else to buy you stuff.

A million dollars but you have to give it all to me.

Sure, you can have it. Lmao

A million dollars, but you have to win a survival show by staying in the wilderness way longer than anyone else on the show.

Id try.

A million dollars, but you have to eat ketchup and peanut butter toast everyday for breakfast

Sure, I’ll take the money AND the food. :D

A million dollars, but you have to rhyme in every sentence you speak for the rest of your life.

Heck no DX
I really can't handle rhymes.

A million dollars~but you can't spend it on anything that helps (psychically or emotionally) you in any way.

I'll still take it because you didn't say I couldn't help others :)

A million dollars, but you can never play any animal crossing game ever again.

I’ll take it. That’ll make buying books for university so much easier, xD

A million dollars, but you can only use the money to blow your nose with.

i'll accept! I have a serious case of hayfever.
A million dollars but you can only spend it on all types of nuts (eg peanuts, walnuts)

Last edited:
I wasn't planning on starting a nut farm, but a million dollars seems like some good startup capital.

A million dollars, but for 24 hours you will be hunted down by professional bounty hunters. If you survive, you keep the money.

I'll take it!

A million dollars, but the year resets to 1992 and you don't get the money until it's 2018 again.

HECK YES RELIVE THE N64 DAYS YALL

A million dollars but you gotta live in the coldest place on earth for the rest of your life.

That's fine with me, I love cold weather!

A million dollars, but you have to spend time with your least favourite person in the world everyday for a year.

Oh gosh no, that would be terrible. Not worth it.

A million dollars, but you have to be in the motion of dabbing everywhere you walk and go in life, for no reason.

Um, I don't think I'd take it.

A million dollars, but you gradually become half an inch shorter day by day in your height until you become three feet tall.

No thanks

A million dollars but you have to watch 10 movies that you totally hate

Since there was no specification about this being ongoing, I have to assume that once the 10 movies are over, I get the million dollars without any negatives. I'll gladly take that offer.

A million dollars, but you can never play an Animal Crossing game again.

i don't think i can handle that... :( i'm super weak

a million dollars, but all of your flaws are made 50x worse.

Not taking that.

A million dollars, but you must work for Kim Jong-un for at least a year.

Nope. Definitely not taking it.

A million dollars, but you can never have pets again.

Back