• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

A Million Dollars, BUT

I'll take it

A million dollars but you can never listen to any song/music.

That’s fine with me. I don’t really listen to music much in the first place. Lmao

A million dollars, but you can never eat your favorite food again.

Last edited:
Definitely, my favourite food is probably pizza but I could still have other cheesy, tomato-y foods, and I'd have a million dollars.

A million dollars but you can never use an indoors bathroom again and always have to use an outhouse, this also means no showering.

I’ll take the money.

A million dollars, but you have to say a bunch of controversial stuff on social media.

Depends. Like. Could I say that Charizard is the best and everything else doesn't matter?

1mil but you randomly become a fish during awkward situations.

Fishes are cute, and I love money. So yes.

1 million dollar but... you'll never be able to have any pet.

I desperately want to have a pet after only have one briefly way back in 2008, so I think I'll pass.

A million dollars, but you have to deactivate your TBT account and never create a new one or else you will have the money taken away from you, even if it means you spent it and you have to go into debt.

The above poster didn't give anything to answer, so I'll just answer nintendofan85's post. I'd take the money. Like Rhino said, there's still Discord if I wanted to communicate with people from here.

A million dollars, but you have to move to Alaska and you may never leave Alaska.

That’s fine, I always wanted to move to Alaska. :lemon:

One million dollars, but you have to hurt your best friend.

I wouldn't take it, since it's not like I'd get to use the money anyway.

A million dollars, but...you have to eat your least favorite food once a day for a year.

I'd take it, there's very few foods I don't like and I could probably bear to eat it anyways.

A million dollars, but you have to marry someone you don't love. If you divorce them, the money is taken away from you, even if you once again have to go into debt.

I think it depends on what "don't love" entails. If it's someone I blatantly hate, no, but quite honestly, I'd heavily consider it if it's someone I could be platonically close to but just not love romantically. It also depends on whether or not they are allowed to know I don't love them.

A million dollars but you have to work 20-hour workdays, 5 days a week.

Definitely, it would be hard but I would definitely be able to do that for a million dollars. I'd probably just force myself to stay outside the whole time so that I wouldn't be able to lie down in my bed.

A million dollars but you can't eat anymore- you don't need to eat to survive, but you cannot eat for enjoyment ever.

Well, that's pretty much everything, no? Unless you're talking added sugar then yes, I'll take the money.

One million dollars, but you have to ban everyone on TBT and Discord.

Yeah, I think I would take it, since there are other forms of communication.

A million dollars, but blood will come out of your ears every time you hear music, and you will feel pain.

No! Never.

1 million quid, but you get punched in the nuts everyday.

Back