• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

A Million Dollars, BUT

no way jose

a million dollars but all your free time is spent on screens

ninja'd! but still no :p

All my free time of screens would somehow be less time than how much I’m on screens now

That’s free money, I’ll take it.

A million dollars but you have to crawl everywhere and still go about your daily life. Let’s say for a month.

ninaj?d lmao

i mean,, if it?s only for a month then sure

a million dollars but it?s in terrible condition

Last edited:
thats fine, i'll just go to the bank and change it.

1 million dollars, but the only thing you can eat is yogurt.

Eh sure. There's tons of different flavors and kinds of yogurt so there's a pretty good variety.

1 million dollars, but you can never have any pets.

Nope! I already have pets and they are family!

A million dollars, but you aren't allowed to bush your teeth until you've spent it all! :eek:

Last edited:
No problem lol, I can spend it all in one go if I had to. xD

A million dollars, but you have to get a face tattoo at least 2 inches big.

Last edited:
Depends on the tattoo... otherwise ya I'd go for it

A million Dollars but you have to live with Danny DeVito and he shouts "Get up on the hydra's back!" everyday of your life

Heck yeah I'd live with Danny DeVito but only if he pays rent lmao.

A million dollars, but you have to get married within the next 2 YEARS. (Or how ever many years until you turn 18 if you're underage answering this lol.)

Last edited:
oh no way, that sounds so forced and sometimes i just like being independent. i also have way more things to be concerned about instead of marriage.

a million dollars but you're forced to learn chinese, arabic, polish, russian, or turkish (5 hardest languages in the world for english speakers).
and you could pick which language it'd be. : )

Rich and cultured nice. Edit: oop Iono if I’m suppose to put which ones I want but just in case I’ll learn Spanish formally, French, Chinese with a northern dialect, German and Portuguese because it sounds so cool.

A million but you have to lick every 100 dollar bill of it.

Last edited:
Sure. I could afford a doctor if Ingot sick from that at that point. XD

A million dollars, but you can only spend it on fan merch?

no deal, i don't think i'd want to buy fan merch at all with a million dollars.

one million dollars but you have to become a police officer (and go through all the training) for two years.

heck no :(

one million dollars but the only 'snack' you can have for the rest of your life is peanuts (meaning meals can be whatever, but if you're sitting in front of the tv or something, it's peanuts or nothin' baby)

Sure! I actually love peanuts!

A million dollars, but you have to use it to adopt a child or pet, and spend the remainder spoiling them.

Fine. Sorry everyone else.

1 million but you have to pay in quarters like an old grampy

sure, if you give so many then the cashier will get tired of counting and just trust you then you actually didnt give it you gave like 1000p less

1 million dollars but your hair is always on fire

Oof. I’ll get rid of my hair, then.

A million dollars, but you have to marry (and stay married to) Onision.

I don’t know who or what that is so I’m sure it’s fine, right?

A million dollars but you can’t play New Horizons until next year

Back