• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

A Million Dollars, BUT

ehhh, yes I would do it. I would try to rest and lounge around to make up for those lost hours of sleep.

A million dollars BUT you can only rewatch all of the shows/ movies you’ve seen on Netflix Hulu, etc . So you can never watch something new (doesn’t include live TV like the News)

What? No. Who would say yes to that? That costs way more than 1 million dollars.

A million dollars but the maximum battery your phone can have is now 50%.

Haha, no. My phone battery is terrible enough even at full charge. (I guess I could just buy another phone, though.)

A million dollars, but ervythng u tipe lookz leik a 2nd gradrs' handwrittign.

Sure thing, it'd be funny.

A million dollars, but you can only communicate in life using "chicken what/butt, when, where, why, and how" jokes.

Wow, that's actually a blessing to be honest. Imagine I get to go to sleep and don't have to worry about work or anything else for an entire WEEK. Yeah, I'll take the million.

A million dollars, but you lose everything you currently own, including where you live.

No thanks. A million couldn't even cover all the stuff I would have to replace. Have to find a new job. But I wouldn't own a diploma anymore or any kind of education. So pass.

A million dollars but you have to give half to someone you hate.

Sure, most the people I hate aren't that that bad

A million dollars but you have to give up any current pets (you can get new ones though)

Back