• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

acgirl's drawings!

Master Crash said:
Master Crash said:
Hmm, not that good, i guess they're okay...
Let's be more specific:

The coloring's pretty good, but they're shape looks alittle funny. I wasn't really a fan of how the humans (Avril Lavegne ETC.) look...

Yeah, i know i probably butchered her last name xD
I actually think the humans look bad apart from the first one which I like. I'm kind of a novice when it comes to drawing humans that aren't cartoon style like manga or anything. Plus, some are blurry and I may upload some less blurry ones or try out scanning stuff. Sorry for the sarcastic reply to your artwork on AC but you offended me and I felt like you found your stuff fantastic but then just went and insulted me.

animalcrossinggirl said:
Master Crash said:
Master Crash said:
Hmm, not that good, i guess they're okay...
Let's be more specific:

The coloring's pretty good, but they're shape looks alittle funny. I wasn't really a fan of how the humans (Avril Lavegne ETC.) look...

Yeah, i know i probably butchered her last name xD
I actually think the humans look bad apart from the first one which I like. I'm kind of a novice when it comes to drawing humans that aren't cartoon style like manga or anything. Plus, some are blurry and I may upload some less blurry ones or try out scanning stuff. Sorry for the sarcastic reply to your artwork on AC but you offended me and I felt like you found your stuff fantastic but then just went and insulted me.

It's fine, and i have problems drawing humans too ^^; Which is why i stick to cartoons.

youre good at shading. ^_^
you should practice drawin 'humans' by lookin at pictures from mags and stuff

thanks for the comments! ^.^

+ I am NOT putting the Tortimer drawing back up

+ shading is totally my thing

oh and I'm thinking of doing a sig shop but drawing and scanning through the sigs (I'm crap with photoshop)
what do you guys think of the idea??

This is pretty good. I'm quite impressed. Keep up the good work! You should enter contests and such.

I'm sure with such talent, you'll definitely win. =3

animalcrossinggirl said:
WOW! thank you :)
what kind of contest and what do you think of my hand-made sig shop idea?
I might just get better with GIMP and use that lol!
You know like local drawing contests around your city.

I think your hand-made sig shop idea is an amazing idea!

I think using your talent will definitely sharpen your skill!

You're gonna make it! =3

Back