Canvas Crossing Drawings

Here is my final extra.

IMG_7862.jpeg

Jem, I am so sorry. When I put in the shock expression, it popped your Rep’s balloon!!!! Your rep was so cute and fun to draw!
- - - 💜 DaCoSim

Post in thread 'Wonderous Wardrobe'
https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/wonderous-wardrobe.630816/post-10759450

I've just managed to look through all of these, and I can't believe how talented all of you are! 😳 Like, for real! 💗

It's honestly so nice to see everyone's reps drawn in all these different styles. A lot of kindness was poured into these pieces, and I'm so happy to get to see them all! 🥰🎨🎉

Oh my gosh I’m literally shaking I need a moment! 💖💖💖💖💖 Y’all are the best and I’ll be thanking each of my artists individually after I regain my composure! I will say now, that you guys really made my whole year by drawing my rep, and from the bottom of my heart, thank you so, so, much! 💖💖💖💖💖💖
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 581051
As a huge blue lover, your party getup was hands down my favorite! 🩵💙 Enjoy!
Character Reference Link
Pose Reference Link
Also when having a bit of trouble with the links I forgot to namedrop @Shanica92! I’m so sorry!

I made it to the end! I had a lot of fun looking through all of the lovely drawings done by the community. I already thanked most of the people who drew my rep via profile post, but thank you all again!

And @Snowesque you limit who can view your profile, so I'll thank you here. Thanks so much for the cute drawing of my rep! ❤️

Back