Canvas Crossing Drawings

Everyone’s drawings are so adorable. You all did such a fantastic job on them . It was so much fun to look through them .

@Iris_T
IMG_8229.jpeg

@DaCoSim
IMG_8251.jpeg

AHHHHHHHHH I read through the whole thread and everyone's drawings are just too stinkin' cute!!!! I love this community 😭
I want to heart every post, but I'm lazy and also worried I'd miss one 🥺 But by writing this, let it be known that I enjoyed every last one of your artworks!! Even those of you that were talking about struggling with art (same 🥲) ended up doing a great job and created adorable pics! 😊

And my eternal gratitude to @Sheando @Zerous @-Blue- and @Cirice for taking the time to draw my rep- words can not express how much I appreciate it!!!!!! 😭 I absolutely adore the lovely artworks you made, and seeing them gave me the biggest smile 😁 They really cheered me up, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! ❤️

I had SO much fun looking at every single one of these! I am amazed by the enormous creativity, generosity, and effort that went into this event. And I can’t believe I received FOUR pieces of art?!? I absolutely adore them.

I will thank those members personally, but also—thank you to everyone who put in the work to make sure that each participant had at least one piece of art to look forward to. This is such a wonderful community. I hope to see this event return in some form at a later date!

Omg I finished and I wanna look at everything again. Every single one has such dedication, and love to the drawings.
I loved seeing all the different styles, what a fun way yi see everyone's drawing styles and ideas because ever single one had given the rep something to do or pose.

Huge thank you for drawing my rep @Foreverfox, @azurill @Zerous @-Blue- 🥰 😍🤗

Gonna add them yo my signature and profile pic when I get home!!

This event is just so heart-warming. I looked through the whole thread and I love all the drawings. So many cute and creative creations!
And I'm really, really impressed with those who made the most pictures. It must have taken a lot of time, you guys are just the nicest and the most kind ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

And once again huge thank you @MrBox @amemome and @Aquilla for drawing my rep! I appreciate it so very much! ❤️

Every single one of these is just awesome well done everyone! I know several of your were hard on yourselves but none of them look bad at all you should be proud!

Extra shoutout to @Aquilla and @MrBox for drawing my rep! I’m aware I didn’t exactly pick an easy to draw outfit but you both nailed it in your own ways. I love them both. ❤️

Hopefully everyone I tried drawing (@xlisapisa, @Jhine7, @Midoriya) will like what they see. I had a lot of fun drawing these and learned more about the program I use doing it. Especially shadows and highlights they’re not perfect but look so much better than things I’ve drawn in the past that typically never had any sort of shading haha. Thanks for being my models/victims! 😆

Hopefully everyone I tried drawing (@xlisapisa, @Jhine7, @Midoriya) will like what they see. I had a lot of fun drawing these and learned more about the program I use doing it. Especially shadows and highlights they’re not perfect but look so much better than things I’ve drawn in the past that typically never had any sort of shading haha. Thanks for being my models/victims! 😆

Omg, I absolutely love it! To be honest I didn't think anyone drew my character, or at least I wasn't expecting it. I also wasn't really paying attention to this thread (it would have been nice if the staff put together a master post with every drawing, but uh... I understand why they didn't do that). But he looks accurate and amazing and I'm so thankful and glad you took the time to draw him. < 3

Omg, I absolutely love it! To be honest I didn't think anyone drew my character, or at least I wasn't expecting it. I also wasn't really paying attention to this thread (it would have been nice if the staff put together a master post with every drawing, but uh... I understand why they didn't do that). But he looks accurate and amazing and I'm so thankful and glad you took the time to draw him. < 3

You’re welcome! 😊 Of the ones I drew I definitely found your outfit the toughest to draw (but in a good way I liked the challenge especially for my final drawing).

I’m also glad I decided to give you guys a ping. I know what it’s like to be caught up in life stuff and not have time to read everything event related. It can be easy to miss sometimes so no worries!

i haven’t looked through the entire thread yet but thank you so much to anyone who took the time to draw my rep! (so far I think it’s @/BetsySundrop, @/Sheando and @/MrBox !) I’ll treasure the pieces forever!! 😭

View attachment 580606
For Digimon- I have a transparent version if you want it!

all hail the iconic mrbox!! i happened to see some of the art you drew for others and they really brighten up my day and made me laugh! I’d love a transparent version of this if you still have it, because it’s just so me-core

This was such a fab event. I admit at the start I had planned on skipping it as I am not confident in drawing at all. Everyone was so positive about how people would appreciate the effort. So I tried (apologies to my victims 🙈😆💜) and have loved everyone’s entries 🥰 my love and thanks to my dear friends @The Pennifer ❤️ @-Blue- 💜 and @Shellzilla_515 💙 for the beautiful art, I will treasure 🫶💜💜

View attachment 579365

I drew princess mipha as my third submission, picked via rng

I finally finished! I resized image as it was too big, hoping it loads.

View attachment 582673

I drew:
themysterybidder
Yoshi155
Alolan_Apples
boring
Newbiemayor
Jadetine
digimon
himekirako
-Blue-
Shellzilla_515
Princess Mipha
Xara
Snek
kikotoot
daringred_
DaCoSim
Jellybeans
Sharksheep

And Redd.

I feel so bad that I didn't find time to draw anyone.. it made my day to see that I got the honor to be drawn by you guys! I love them, thank you!! 🥰

Back