• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ACNH × Sanrio Crossover Discussion + Question Thread 💗

Were you successful in buying a pack of Sanrio amiibo cards from Target today (03/26)? 🇺🇸

• Total voters
I've been wanting to buy amiibo cards for a while but never really knew which ones to buy so this is perfect! and the villagers look so cute, even if I don't keep any of them permanently I'm so excited to move them in and get the furniture etc :D

How much did shipping cost you, and to which country are they being shipped?

It costs 6.04€ itself, and 3.42€ for shipping in Belgium. I don't know for other countries, but I'm expecting the price to remain similar for other countries close to France. It seems it is free delivery in France.

Capture-sanrio.PNG

It costs 6.04€ itself, and 3.42€ for shipping in Belgium. I don't know for other countries, but I'm expecting the price to remain similar for other countries close to France. It seems it is free delivery in France.

View attachment 358285
Thank you.
For those curious, they do ship to the United States. Product cost converts to $6.03, and shipping is $15.31.

With other regions pre-orders going up, im concerned that pre-orders here in the US will go up while I'm at work. :confused:
This is exactly what worries me. I wonder why we can’t pre-order them from target. I know I can’t go there the day they are released because of work so I hope we can pre-order them soon.

I noticed the amiibo cards in the link provided are compatible with nintendo 3DS? Will they work for nintendo switch too?

I just preordered them from the Fnac website! It says they will be sent on the 2nd of April, I hope they won't arrive much later than that. In any case, I am happy with waiting for them and I'll try to be patient until they finally arrive. :giggle:

I know many many pp wanted this to come back in the game so im super hyped for them 🙂💛. Im still hopping for more „new“

One question, anyone knows if to access this items we will 100% need the cards or will this villagers also rotate in the nook mile ticket islands ?

so happy to see the sanrio cards back! also very worried about these selling out before i'm able to get them though. animal crossing fans are rabid when it comes to limited villagers and popular amiibo cards.

how likely are we to see a re-release or reprint if they sell out? and how soon?

i wonder what the secondhand market will look like thanks to these...

I understand the villagers won't be on mystery islands, i was wondering about the furniture which is the interesting part of the crossover for me :) some of it is really nice!
Is it confirmed that these villagers wont be able to obtain through mystery islands ?

View attachment 358285
Actually in France it's free delivery if we pick the order in Fnac and Darty stores, otherwise the delivery costs 2,99€ 😛 (because of the low price of the article)

Last edited:
Is it confirmed that these villagers wont be able to obtain through mystery islands ?
It's probably safe to assume, since in NL, you could only get the villagers by loading them up yourself, and couldn't even adopt them from other towns.

Back