• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ACNH × Sanrio Crossover Discussion + Question Thread 💗

Were you successful in buying a pack of Sanrio amiibo cards from Target today (03/26)? 🇺🇸

• Total voters
lmao the card pre-order link already has half the recommendations sold out. I don't know if this is people panicking about it being scalped and so they jumped the gun or if the scalpers got to it again already. If it's the latter, burn in hell.
Seems a bit harsh, no?

Bought two times: one time yesterday and I don't know if the cards are the real one, another from the website you gave as I live in a country next to France. That's too bad but I prefer to be sure I'll have the cards haha I really want some villagers and items!
Thanks for sharing your tips!

Seems a bit harsh, no?
lol I don't really mean it, but withholding merchandise from a children's game unless they or their parents are willing to fork out unrealistic cash for paper is really scummy. Sure adults also play this game and can afford that kind of blow if they wish to, but let's not forget this is a kids game first and foremost.

lol I don't really mean it, but withholding merchandise from a children's game unless they or their parents are willing to fork out unrealistic cash for paper is really scummy. Sure adults also play this game and can afford that kind of blow if they wish to, but let's not forget this is a kids game first and foremost.
I hear ya, and agree. Just needed clarification. Carry on :)

lmao the card pre-order link already has half the recommendations sold out. I don't know if this is people panicking about it being scalped and so they jumped the gun or if the scalpers got to it again already. If it's the latter, burn in hell.
There's no question scalpers are going for them. If people are smart though, they'll fight tooth and nail to get their packs before the majority end up on Ebay for a hundred dollars plus. If that means having a friend pick up a pack at Target and mail them to you or making a drive out of your way, do it.

Can I just say that this is literally so exciting? Just about two weeks ago, I logged on to New Leaf and gawked over how sweet the Sanrio crossover items are. I was wishing and really hoping that we’d see them return to New Horizons and now they are. I’m looking forward to it a lot! Some of these items are so unique and it’s good to have a nice variety in-game. I’m planning on making a character just to display all the furniture in their house.

Joke’s on me though— I bought the European cards from scalpers for like $40 back when they originally released. Slightly salty about that but at least I don’t have to worry about snagging them during the rerelease period.

Are these only in certain locations? Can I buy these in the midwest?
Eventually they’ll be released in the US at Target, except nobody has any information about Target yet... last time I checked you could order them off a French website that ships internationally, but that would be $20+ shipping.

I missed the preorder for Canada, so I'm praying more units will be made available :(

This is a very exciting update imo, all of the Sanrio card packs here have been sold out of pre-order so I doubt I will have a whole lot of luck getting my hands on a packet myself which sucks a little. I wonder if it will be possible to adopt the Sanrio characters from someone else's island? That would be a very nice feature!

I am ABSOLUTELY LOSING MY MIND

I am IN LOVE with the furniture from these cards to the point that I cannot explain. I remember spending so long doing online on my spotty internet in New Leaf to get the furniture items because I was that desperate. And 2 of my absolute fav villagers are Sanrio villagers!! I am so absolutely hype. I am so excited to re-decorate and I am soooooooo excited to get the bun and sheep onto my island.

I have no idea who am I moving in or out or which Sanrio I want to pick. I like Marty's design a lot even though I don't really like cub or bear villagers. But Etolie and Chai are so cute. I might just rotate them in and out until I decide who I want. I'm going to make another hard choice if they added back Felyne from the Monster Hunter collab because I like him a lot more than the Sanrio villagers

I wish we could have more than one island per switch bc I don't want to restart my current island to make the Sanrio island f my dreams.

If I ever do get another switch, though, I already have everything planned out.

FNAC is a highly reputable site, so fear not. I’ve used them for importing movies to America with no problems, and they’re an enormous retailer in France.

Great, thanks for clarifying! Then I will be eagerly awaiting my first (real) amiibos :D
Post automatically merged:

I missed the preorder for Canada, so I'm praying more units will be made available :(

I have pre-ordered them from they French website. If you aren't able to get the cards I would be glad to send your the furniture in-game (and the villagers of you want them). :) And I am sure other people on this site are willing to help as well! :D

tfw i learnt that there was a preorder for canada 😭. seems like getting my hands on these bad boys might be a bit difficult but i’m determined!

Back