• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ACNH ร— Sanrio Crossover Discussion + Question Thread ๐Ÿ’—

Were you successful in buying a pack of Sanrio amiibo cards from Target today (03/26)? ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

• Total voters
omg ahhhh I absolutely LOVE this

watch me change my whole island aesthetic when they're out lol

Target seems to be moving things around and adding stuff online, but no Sanrio Cards yet. I don't know when they have added these, but there are two non animal crossing Amiibo figures that are up for pre-orders that do not release until 3/26 just like the animal crossing cards that are sold out of pre-orders. Also the banner that talks about the sanrio cards is showing up often during searches now.

There's nowhere to get them in Australia.

Pre orders sold out.

Great, thanks for clarifying! Then I will be eagerly awaiting my first (real) amiibos :D

I have pre-ordered them from they French website. If you aren't able to get the cards I would be glad to send your the furniture in-game (and the villagers of you want them). :) And I am sure other people on this site are willing to help as well! :D
How?
It's not in english, and translating it word for word is not an option.

How?
It's not in english, and translating it word for word is not an option.
If you're on Chrome and you right-click anywhere on the page, there should be an option to translate the page to English. Not sure if other browsers have the option.

tfw i learnt that there was a preorder for canada ๐Ÿ˜ญ. seems like getting my hands on these bad boys might be a bit difficult but iโ€™m determined!
Yeah I had no idea that they would just drop them for Canada without even saying where they could be bought, but I donโ€™t care, Iโ€™m not giving up yet ๐Ÿ˜‚
Post automatically merged:

Great, thanks for clarifying! Then I will be eagerly awaiting my first (real) amiibos :D

I have pre-ordered them from they French website. If you aren't able to get the cards I would be glad to send your the furniture in-game (and the villagers of you want them). :) And I am sure other people on this site are willing to help as well! :D
Thank you!

Last edited:
Just discovered that each set will have new items!

Attachments

• Banner-AnimalCrossing-PocketCamp-SanrioCollection-No2~2.jpg
    Banner-AnimalCrossing-PocketCamp-SanrioCollection-No2~2.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 111
  • EBOJLMaUEAEfVbn~2.png
    EBOJLMaUEAEfVbn~2.png
    282.5 KB · Views: 114
  • D--rpu-UcAADXDI~2.png
    D--rpu-UcAADXDI~2.png
    280.8 KB · Views: 101
PLUSHIES!! :eek::eek::eek:
I heard someone say that the rugs in the trailer are new. I have no idea. I'm a baby animal crossing fan. Not a piece of fine cheese lol

Yeah I had no idea that they would just drop them for Canada without even saying where they could be bought, but I donโ€™t care, Iโ€™m not giving up yet ๐Ÿ˜‚

Thank you!
Canada actually released where they were going to be sold the same time america did! You need to actually go to your countries specific twitter page. America twitter leaves out every place that isnt America.
Canada has had 2 rounds if pre-orders. One in january and now this one

Unfortunetly not! Those pictures and plushies are actually from pocket camp and not on the confirmed line up for NH. The list of all the available furniture
Those plushies are from pocket camp and unfortunetly arent in New horizons item line up. Likely those were pay to get in PC

Canada actually released where they were going to be sold the same time america did! You need to actually go to your countries specific twitter page. America twitter leaves out every place that isnt America.
Canada has had 2 rounds if pre-orders. One in january and now this one

Unfortunetly not! Those pictures and plushies are actually from pocket camp and not on the confirmed line up for NH. The list of all the available furniture

Those plushies are from pocket camp and unfortunetly arent in New horizons item line up. Likely those were pay to get in PC
Aww shucks. I mean I checked Best Buy first based on instinct, but still missed it. Thank you for telling me though :)

Pre order update for America?

FROG BOY FOR DOPPIO

Last edited:
I really, really, hope I'm able to find the Sanrio cards in Canada this time! I wanted them so bad last time but either I missed their release or the just never properly came to Canada? I never saw them in my local game store, at least. Fingers crossed for this time, though! I love, love, love the character designs and I would love to get their furniture in my New Leaf town as well! Ahh they're so cute. ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’•

For the American packs will they contain all the cards? Or will it be a blind pack? Thanks in advance!

Back