• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ACNH × Sanrio Crossover Discussion + Question Thread 💗

Were you successful in buying a pack of Sanrio amiibo cards from Target today (03/26)? 🇺🇸

• Total voters
Targets problems with this release were the website and miscommunication. It seems not all stores knew about it being online only. I was very lucky that my store was doing online order. It was the reason I was able to get a pack because I couldn’t get there that day. The other problem was the website crashing and glitching. It kept saying they were sold out but they were not. It took 40 minutes of putting them back in the cart and hitting the order button to finally get a pack. I really hope for those that did not get a pack they rerelease them. Hoping this time having better communication with the stores and fixing the problems with the website.

Anyone heard of or used CoolShop before? Apparently they are based in Denmark and have the Sanrio cards in stock to ship to the UK?

Spelbutiken is part of coolshop as well as retrospelbutiken in Sweden. I cant say anything bad about them, I have purchased from them a lot with no issues. Coolshop itself I havent used but its a pretty big store and is legit

Edit; man I went back to page one of this thread and everyone was so excited and happy. Its been a journey lol.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update! Where did you read this? Because I ordered from Fnac but haven't heard anything..
You can see it on the Fnac website, in your order, the release date has changed 😔

Screenshot_20210329-164530_Kiwi Browser.jpg

I just had to really weird experience with a target chat person. I asked if they knew when the sanrio cards will be available again. She said let me check. Then she asked for my zip code. I gave it thinking she was trying to check in my area. Then she asked for my full name and email address. Now I'm suspicious. I asked why she needed that information just to answer my question and she said ok please stay online. Then after a minute she said there's no info on a restock. Why didn't she just tell me that in the first place? Why was she trying to get my info? weird.

lol, I got a really weird text message from a friend of mine who works at Target in another city. I messaged her two weeks ago asking how Target will sell the Sanrio Amiibos (before the weekly Ad) and heard nothing back. Today, she said, "I can get you a Sanrio Pack because we're selling them in the store today."

I'm just like.. what? Is there restocks or did her store in particular didn't sell them on Friday? I didn't ask any further because I don't want to interrogate her but what? This whole Target thing is so messy.

Ahh thanks, I just had a quick Google and from what I can tell they aren’t reputable at all!

Bought items from these stores for 5+ years, never had any problem from the swedish versions and has pretty good reviews on trustpilot https://se.trustpilot.com/review/coolshop.dk
When looking at the english reviews it seems like the main problem is with refunds for returned items from UK.
Due to brexit there is also import charges if you buy from UK.

Last edited:
I called both of my local Target stores today to see if they had a "magical restock." The one woman answered and laughed and said no way. Grumble grumble. :cautious:

Scanned Chai in for the third time and now she's replacing Twiggy. Maybe one day I'll scan in Marty or Etoille, but I already have a cub and sheep on my island right now, so there's no rush. I don't care much for the other three.

I called both of my local Target stores today to see if they had a "magical restock." The one woman answered and laughed and said no way. Grumble grumble. :cautious:
i called mine too. they dont have any and dont know if/when they will.

i thought they were suppose to restock by today according to the article i shared here so i may be curious to know what gives.

Back