• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ACNH × Sanrio Crossover Discussion + Question Thread 💗

Were you successful in buying a pack of Sanrio amiibo cards from Target today (03/26)? 🇺🇸

• Total voters
When you spot in your confirmation email that “it may not be possible to fulfil all pre-orders”. 😳 I will not feel safe until these cards are in my hands. 😂

When you spot in your confirmation email that “it may not be possible to fulfil all pre-orders”. 😳 I will not feel safe until these cards are in my hands. 😂
... let's just pretend neither of us saw that.
We totally are legit getting them

I really wanted to get them but it seems they only deliver in the uk... I really hope we get some updates in France soon, the only thing listed are 3rd party resellers and it's for 80 euros a pack 😭

I really wanted to get them but it seems they only deliver in the uk... I really hope we get some updates in France soon, the only thing listed are 3rd party resellers and it's for 80 euros a pack 😭
Have you checked your local Cultura store ?

Have you checked your local Cultura store ?
I have, but the closest one to me is an hour away and I don't have the time to go. It's also listed on their website as out of stock. I'm counting on la Fnac to have them, I was told they'd come around the 2nd of april. I just hope I won't have to fight for a pack 😅 . Fingers crossed!

I have, but the closest one to me is an hour away and I don't have the time to go. It's also listed on their website as out of stock. I'm counting on la Fnac to have them, I was told they'd come around the 2nd of april. I just hope I won't have to fight for a pack 😅 . Fingers crossed!
Yes they are out of stock in many stores but we can see if they are avaiable in particular ones 😊
Screenshot_20210331-151549_Kiwi Browser.jpg

And the date on Fnac preorder status changed again 🤣 Now the release date was on Sunday 29th 🤯
Screenshot_20210331-150922_Kiwi Browser.jpg

Nice. I just pre-ordered a pack along with a Byleth amiibo.

Now I can stop checking fifty times a day. Good luck everyone!

Does anyone in the US know if Target will restock online? I don't want to risk going in person during the pandemic :/

thank goodness the UK preorder was nowhere near as hectic as the US release.. only just got out of school and saw this but have successfully pre ordered a pack! now just to hope it actually get fulfilled - were we given a release date yet? not sure if i just missed that or not

thank goodness the UK preorder was nowhere near as hectic as the US release.. only just got out of school and saw this but have successfully pre ordered a pack! now just to hope it actually get fulfilled - were we given a release date yet? not sure if i just missed that or not
They said they will be dispatched by the 9th April.

I finally got to order my sanrio amiibo cards! This is actually my first official pack of Animal Crossing amiibo cards so I'm super excited! :blush:

I can't wait to bring Étoile to my island! She's beautiful!

I hope everyone here manages to get a pack! You all deserve it! 🥰❤️

Just got in knew they would come live when I was out. Just popped to pick up shopping on comes link! Fingers crossed that all who want one can get one but same as others I don’t feel comfortable about the whole doesn’t mean you are going to get one.... I mean what?!?

They’re now out of stock on Nintendo UK, so glad lots of us managed to get a pack in time. 🤩

Back