• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Activities you would like to see

ACWarrior15

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I would love more activities. It would make Animal Crossing a much more enjoyaboe game. -Villagers will ask to go to the Mall with you -You can throw a party inviting Villagers -Villagers go to the Mall, Cafe, KK's Auditorium and shop at Nooks and Ables -Villagers actually do their hobbies instead of walk around with a tool ik this isn't an activity but what if a homeless villager moved into town and you let him move in with you until he got his bearings, gave you his picture then moved out of town.

I especially like the idea of the villagers going to the mall with you, but if it's with the opposite gender it seems more like a date, lol. But I still like the idea :)

i would like it if the villagers actually did stuff, it would make the game more fun. instead of seeing them get fish and stuff out of nowhere lol

i would like it if the villagers actually did stuff, it would make the game more fun. instead of seeing them get fish and stuff out of nowhere lol

Yeah, I want them to be like GC but more advanced. in GC they would run after bugs and chase balls around, it was so much fun!

Well i think one of Nintendo's goals in AC: 3DS is to bring back the charm of Animal Crossing GC combined with Animal Crossing CF and adding more customization for a more realistic gameplay.

Well i think one of Nintendo's goals in AC: 3DS is to bring back the charm of Animal Crossing GC combined with Animal Crossing CF and adding more customization for a more realistic gameplay.
yeah or at least they seem to be bringing more of the gamecube feel to it

It doesn't even have a watering can or slingshot. Yeah and fish and bugs definitely, the fish were very wonderfully named in ACGC, "Bass" "Small Bass" lol perfect.

like said previously, i would like them to bring the balls back :)

In Magician's Quest, they had this thing where a villager would ask to play with you, and they would follow you around for a while and do whatever you would do (like catch bugs and stuff). I think it'd be cool to have this in Animal Crossing.

In Magician's Quest, they had this thing where a villager would ask to play with you, and they would follow you around for a while and do whatever you would do (like catch bugs and stuff). I think it'd be cool to have this in Animal Crossing.

Yeah I remember this. And then they would go on the broom whenever you did. :D I'd like to see that in AC3DS

Back