• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Amiibo Cycling! (please read description)

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Other

akmcghee24

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (2) +
Hello! This is my cycling thread! I ordered 72 amiibos today and they will be arriving in about 2 weeks. I wanted to start my thread before they arrive so that I have some ready to cycle immediately! I have a tentative list of which ones I will have, but it is not 100% confirmed. The villagers I have are listed below.

Please comment using this format or I cannot accept.
IGN:
Island Name:
Time Zone:
Wanted Villager:
Additional Comments:

If you do not see your dreamie here, please leave a comment in the thread because I have some villagers on my island.
I will be charging per villager but I will not be charging much. The fee depends on the popularity of the villager and their requests. I will accept NMT, Bells, most villager posters (not photos), TBT, and materials for their/the next villager's requests. I will PM you when I am beginning the cycle of your villager(s). If you do not respond in an hour, I will push you to the bottom of the list. I will usually cycle on weekends due to school during the week.
Marshal
Merengue
Lily
Bob
Fauna
Savannah
Whitney
Broccolo
Coco
Ruby
Julian
Gala
Hamlet
Rolf
Chrissy
Francine
Maple
Stitches
Lolly
Fang
Melba
Margie
Lucky
Rosie
Cheri
Punchy
Poppy
Tutu
Lionel
Cheif
Diana
Molly
Felicity
Tia
Olivia
Rhonda
Pekoe
Beau
Tiffany
Sprinkle
Ankha
Freya
Elvis
Colton
Chevre
Merry
Daisy
Blanche
Skye
Goldie
Lucy
Mira
Pietro
Aurora
Celia
Gayle
Portia
Bluebear
Zucker
Shari
Flurry
Tom
Kidd
Cookie
Nana
Kitty
Bud
Flora
Chadder
Apollo
Pinky
Marcie

IGN: Shallan
Island Name: Kharbranth
Time Zone: CST
Wanted Villager: Lolly
Additional Comments: I am brand new on here and have zero concept of villager values. I can offer 10 NMT??

Last edited:
IGN: (will update in a bit)
Island Name: Kharbranth
Time Zone: CST
Wanted Villager: Lolly
Additional Comments: I am brand new on here and have zero concept of villager values. I can offer 10 NMT??
You are first in line once it comes in. How about 10 NMT and one stack of materials of your choice? (iron clay any wood) Or 10 NMT and 2 villager posters.

You are first in line once it comes in. How about 10 NMT and one stack of materials of your choice? (iron clay any wood) Or 10 NMT and 2 villager posters.
Great, hopefully I'll have a villager moving out at that time. haha! The villager posters, do you mean the ones you get from nook shopping? If so, I don't mind ordering you all the ones I have (bells aren't really much value to me) - I have Flurry, Sprinkle, Roald, Hippeux, Lyman, Boone, Blanche, Pudge, Dom, Blaire, Frita.

Great, hopefully I'll have a villager moving out at that time. haha! The villager posters, do you mean the ones you get from nook shopping? If so, I don't mind ordering you all the ones I have (bells aren't really much value to me) - I have Flurry, Sprinkle, Roald, Hippeux, Lyman, Boone, Blanche, Pudge, Dom, Blaire, Frita.
Let's do the 10 NMT and Blaire's, Sprinkle's, and Dom's.

IGN: Tu
Island: Pawnee
TZ: EST
Wanted villager: Diana.
Addition comment: In the process of moving out a villager.

just so you know the cards aren’t set to arrive for at least another week. I have two people in front of you so it will be at least a week and a half.
Post automatically merged:

Also what is your offer?

Last edited:
just so you know the cards aren’t set to arrive for at least another week. I have two people in front of you so it will be at least a week and a half.

Also what is your offer?
I’m not entirely sure of her worth, but would 10-20 NMT work?

Also what is your offer?
I also have Bob and Marshall’s posters

okay, let's do both Bob and Marshal's posters and 15 NMT. I will PM you when I am beginning your cycle and if you do not respond within an hour I will push you to the bottom.

IGN: Lyric
Island Name: Lily Cove
Time Zone: eastern
Wanted Villager: melba
Additional Comments: I can time travel someone out tomorrow.

On the list! Will PM when cycling.

Also what is your offer?
I have tbt. How much would you like? And posters I have lily, Sherb, Diana, ketchup, Skye.

How about 30 TBT and Ketchups poster.
Yes that works :) do you know when you’d have her? No rush just I have room now and if it’s going to be a bit I was gonna go to the island for a villager then I’ll tt to get room again. :)

Back