Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

NESS IM RIGHT HERE :cry:😭
Ok bestie im texting and driving at stoplights but something on mind: after you made your Ribbit sus did literally anyone talk about it other than me, bc I think there’s something there if that’s true

Ok bestie im texting and driving at stoplights but something on mind: after you made your Ribbit sus did literally anyone talk about it other than me, bc I think there’s something there if that’s true
Literally no one did and it was painful. Every single convo about ribbit, which wasn’t mog and zinnia calling him sus before I did without much elaboration , had to be prompted by me. That said I think that EoD wagon formation makes him look townier than he used to. I would still be willing to vote him out though.

Extra Read
Unravel: While they have barely posted due to conflicting timezones, what I did gather showed mainly Townie with a hint of Mafia undertones. I'll keep a close eye on them to see how their actions unfold.

okay now i am going to elaborate on what i said

i feel like trundle fanned both flames of the other bws but wanted to look like he was “correct” no matter what. mafia was banking unravel wagon wouldn’t take off as besides him nobody had questioned unravel previously.

trundle fossed me yesterday kind of out of nowhere:
this:

to this and no explanation:

i’ll give trundle benefit of doubt as assume this wasn’t an fos but just correlation to reactions. but if he was fine with zinnia being ejected why the sudden freak out:

then again something i missed when i wrote this theory down originally was this so trundle can still be town, i’ll iso today

side note: i do not think it’s mog at all anymore. that eod was super towny and i’m dropping that read entirely for now, especially with switching votes

i think? there was a discussion on me/zinnia/mog between dolby and trundle i wanted to reread based on this but lost zeal yesterday
trundle also posted a bit earlier in the day that unravels town meta was like this, and he was probably just killing town unravel. what doesn't make sense with being much more sure that unravel is mafia. let me find the quote
like i said i think that actively trying to dissipate zinnia's wagon is still a ? to me. but this quote i mention corroborates with him having tmi and wanting to be right no matter what

I know that mafias like to defend like crazy, but keep in mind I voted for no-eject on EOD 1. People were calling me out for it (and Ribbit even added me to a watchlist because of it). In one of their posts during this time, TN4U said that it made sense for me to vote that because I was busy catching up (and I didn't finish until today), plus it was so late in D1 that I couldn't do much anyways. I don't think a Mafia would defend a Townie who went for what is effectively an among us skipvote.

The reason for my townlean on Betsy and my maf leans on you and Ness were largely due to what you three posted about. Betsy, like Ness, was trying to get helpful info. But unlike Ness, their energy was that of a person who was actively trying to help. Ness, on the other hand, was doing it to separate the Obv!Townies and PRs from his (if I'm right) Mafia teammates, and formulating a plan of action in the process. Your read was largely due to the fact that your posts were a mix of Maf!Energy and Town!Energy. That put me into a mindset that said "this person is Mafia, but they want to help the town while staying hidden, then striking when the time is right."

I said the Zinnia wagon shouldn't have existed because it was just plain unfair. She was 100% a Townie on my end, and her actions looking wolfy was a mistake on her part, as I saw that too, and I was internally screaming at her to change her wording because it looked sus. Plus, people dogpiled onto her wagon without so much as a second thought, most likely because they were easily persuaded by the flimsy evidence that was presented.
good post

i do think no ejecting is the best option with no previous speech otherwise it looks like you were pinged in the mafia chat coming back to blitz last second

i have yet to question ness but i’ll look back on him and volt
Yeah unravel green
???!!!!!

I know that mafias like to defend like crazy, but keep in mind I voted for no-eject on EOD 1. People were calling me out for it (and Ribbit even added me to a watchlist because of it). In one of their posts during this time, TN4U said that it made sense for me to vote that because I was busy catching up (and I didn't finish until today), plus it was so late in D1 that I couldn't do much anyways. I don't think a Mafia would defend a Townie who went for what is effectively an among us skipvote.

The reason for my townlean on Betsy and my maf leans on you and Ness were largely due to what you three posted about. Betsy, like Ness, was trying to get helpful info. But unlike Ness, their energy was that of a person who was actively trying to help. Ness, on the other hand, was doing it to separate the Obv!Townies and PRs from his (if I'm right) Mafia teammates, and formulating a plan of action in the process. Your read was largely due to the fact that your posts were a mix of Maf!Energy and Town!Energy. That put me into a mindset that said "this person is Mafia, but they want to help the town while staying hidden, then striking when the time is right."

I said the Zinnia wagon shouldn't have existed because it was just plain unfair. She was 100% a Townie on my end, and her actions looking wolfy was a mistake on her part, as I saw that too, and I was internally screaming at her to change her wording because it looked sus. Plus, people dogpiled onto her wagon without so much as a second thought, most likely because they were easily persuaded by the flimsy evidence that was presented.
thats just a privilege of hindsight isnt it. you said you couldn't participate because you pc was broken, so i assume you read the thread knowing already that zinnia is town. or did you read her posts at the time and for some reason didnt speak your mind?
Post automatically merged:

Literally no one did and it was painful. Every single convo about ribbit, which wasn’t mog and zinnia calling him sus before I did without much elaboration , had to be prompted by me. That said I think that EoD wagon formation makes him look townier than he used to. I would still be willing to vote him out though.
I LITERALLY DID THO

Yes they would. It's insanely easy to just say this player is inexperienced so don't read into it. And even more so because 90% of the time no elim is more helpful to mafia then it is to town.

Okiedokie?????? Can you provide examples about the Ness thing because I don't think I quite get it............................. also what posts of mine were maf energy?

(and I hope you know I'm not grilling you, just want to ease you in because I know you didn't get to play much in kingmaker)

Before Im going back to work
As much as I wanna still continue TR trundle I just don't feel confortable his EoD post. Its like he's trying to save from being eliminated.

Btw I'm the first persln voted Zinnia and it just so happens people hop on the train the only reason why I voted for her was her vague actions/responses and I didn't push any of you guys to vote for her as well. Its just too random. If I were on mafia's spot i would rather spread out because by next day. As a town they will now investigate people who vote zinnia out

***he's trying to save someone from being eliminated.

***he's trying to save someone from being eliminated.

So i somewhat believe that no mafia voted Zinnia

Trundle is the lowest of low hanging fruit right now to attack and I’m more curious to see who all is going to comment on his EoD when they pop in the thread; I honestly think he just said a silly thing and people were going to point and shout at him no matter what.

Uhm...it wasn't one thing from my pov, it was several. Explained in previous posts, but the bussing comment, the det check comment, the very obvious tmi thing....several things all add up.

I'm more curious to see who doesn't think any of that was odd.

It irks me how Betsy is consistently saying things like “I’m so transparent guys, I’m town!” And again I’m gonna have to actually read Betsy’s posts again but that’s what I felt earlier today looking back on the thread.

Sorry! Just how i play, don't mean to irk u. 😇

But please do read back. Looking forward to hearing your reasons for maf reading me.

My reason for initially wolf reading your slot isn't really your fault. I thought jacob was wolfy. Sorry! But ngl, to completely dimiss trundle's eod seems a bit odd to me.

But any questions you have - I'll answer. Tag me if I miss anything. And while I'm putting people in my wolf/town leans, I'm also keeping an open mind. Trying to escape my tunneling tendencies, haha.

missed this without the volt quote but bruh

this is just entirely untrue -__-

i remember as i was on the butt end of those coversations

it’s more that people started talking about it after you pinged every single person asking them too

someone tell me if dolby is messing with me
he is

@ribbitribbon I would like to mindmeld with you today.
shoot frosty

someone tell me if dolby is messing with me
Yeah I kinda wanted to see what you would say if you thought the person you voted was green checked. I guess I like your quick reaction but didn’t give me much

missed this without the volt quote but bruh

this is just entirely untrue -__-

i remember as i was on the butt end of those coversations

it’s more that people started talking about it after you pinged every single person asking them too

he is

shoot frosty
Yes that’s the point, no one cared about you or my case on you until I forced an opinion out of them.

Back