Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

Yeah I kinda wanted to see what you would say if you thought the person you voted was green checked. I guess I like your quick reaction but didn’t give me much
oh ok

this is probably not relevant, but why did you choose trundle to be a cop? do you tr him or smth?

thats just a privilege of hindsight isnt it. you said you couldn't participate because you pc was broken, so i assume you read the thread knowing already that zinnia is town. or did you read her posts at the time and for some reason didnt speak your mind?
Post automatically merged:

I LITERALLY DID THO
My PC was dead, so I wasn't able to read the thread until very late yesterday. By the time I did, D1 was basically over and there was nothing I could contribute. So I decided to skipvote, catch up, and share my reads D2. I was hoping Zinnia would somehow survive the voting, but then I remembered she would probably die N1.
Yes they would. It's insanely easy to just say this player is inexperienced so don't read into it. And even more so because 90% of the time no elim is more helpful to mafia then it is to town.

Okiedokie?????? Can you provide examples about the Ness thing because I don't think I quite get it............................. also what posts of mine were maf energy?

(and I hope you know I'm not grilling you, just want to ease you in because I know you didn't get to play much in kingmaker)
TN4U's defense post on me wasn't due to inexperience. It was due to everyone calling me out (and Ribbit's watchlist), plus the fact that I was busy catching up, so it wouldn't make sense for me to vote someone. By the time I finished, voting was over and Zinnia was dead.
As for examples of Ness's and your read, I'll compile those into a separate post (once I remember which ones they were, this thread is moving too fast)

My PC was dead, so I wasn't able to read the thread until very late yesterday. By the time I did, D1 was basically over and there was nothing I could contribute. So I decided to skipvote, catch up, and share my reads D2. I was hoping Zinnia would somehow survive the voting, but then I remembered she would probably die N1.

TN4U's defense post on me wasn't due to inexperience. It was due to everyone calling me out (and Ribbit's watchlist), plus the fact that I was busy catching up, so it wouldn't make sense for me to vote someone. By the time I finished, voting was over and Zinnia was dead.
As for examples of Ness's and your read, I'll compile those into a separate post (once I remember which ones they were, this thread is moving too fast)
my watch list meant that i was paying attention to who came in and voted without saying anything. i was keeping note

Uhm...it wasn't one thing from my pov, it was several. Explained in previous posts, but the bussing comment, the det check comment, the very obvious tmi thing....several things all add up.

I'm more curious to see who doesn't think any of that was odd.
You seem so ruffled with me suggesting that you're suspicious. Sure I basically said you're 100% wolf on first glance an hour ago but I'm not going to force any case on you for my own confirmation bias. You might be looking forward to me saying absolutely nothing about you if we're being frank.

About Trundle though. I think he just said a string of dumb things at EOD. You want to TR Ribbit for your own reasons, but the entirety of the bussing comment hinges on him and ribbit being teamed together do they not? Why would he slip that Ribbit was going to bus him when they literally can't unless they're teamed? I've seen him do this thing many times in the past where he says something silly and everyone crucifies him for it.

@Dolby speaking of. would you agree with me,?I know you were big on the Ribbit train, do you think maf was jumping on it? Are you still maf leaning Ribbit today after how EoD went down?

my watch list meant that i was paying attention to who came in and voted without saying anything. i was keeping note
but WHY were you keeping note? I explicitly said I was gonna catch up, and while I was doing so, I skipvoted because I didn't wanna have that hanging over my head the entire time.

yeah that's the only thing im nervous about. im pretty sure I sussed her D1 before in a previous game and led to her being killed and she ended up as town lol

LOL
found the quote
hes agreeing with rad abt unravel meta in the post

that is not it. i mean that you said that i said that i was sure abt unravel being mafia. that's just untrue
No, i was saying you were asking about it, not saying it. In other words, you were asking for someone to confirm whether you should change your vote. As in "tell me what to do, swear you are confident it's this person, i can't decide and i need someone to help me decide".

Very sorry if it came across any other way. You were asking about whether or not you should change your vote.

Ness called it out as odd (not direct quote). But Ness did the same thing asking trundle to confirm it was unravel.

@Dolby speaking of. would you agree with me,?I know you were big on the Ribbit train, do you think maf was jumping on it? Are you still maf leaning Ribbit today after how EoD went down?
You didn't say this to me, but considered 1 confirmed town member was on Ribbit one can surmise that mafia wasn't exactly coordinated on it. Arguably at least 1-2 town members were on the Ribbit wagon, we just don't know considered Mog is moggish and Dinosaur has provided zero content.

@ribbitribbon

I see Ness is starting to sus your slot. Still town leaning them (sorry Ness what are your preffered pronouns?)
I'm he/him btw.

but WHY were you keeping note? I explicitly said I was gonna catch up, and while I was doing so, I skipvoted because I didn't wanna have that hanging over my head the entire time.
this isn’t for you specifically. i don’t think you’re mafia if that’s a looming thought.

my eyebrow was raised at the fact several people came back and voted without prompting. especially the people who voted actual people. this includes yoshi, dinosaur, and zinnia.

i wouldn’t put it past the mafia to ping their partners to blitz a vote last second. i was staying aware of that possibility and writing names down.

You didn't say this to me, but considered 1 confirmed town member was on Ribbit one can surmise that mafia wasn't exactly coordinated on it. Arguably at least 1-2 town members were on the Ribbit wagon, we just don't know considered Mog is moggish and Dinosaur has provided zero content.

I'm he/him btw.
Poking above, I just think the Dino vote was insanely random after having two whole posts the entire game and my tinfoil is currently revolving around them being told to place the vote there.

Like legit if they didn't know what to do, I would expect them to no elim like Lily and Shiny 🤷‍♀️

I think that the way Eod indicates wolves weren’t here or didnt or went. Which implies v/v wagons or evils weren’t here. I kinda think that’s a point in Ribbits favor bc while she was not a major wagon, she was kinda close to that status, even if not in danger until Mogs vote like 5 minutes before eod . With that said, the start of Ribbits wagon contains town, and idk about Mog and Dinosaur. I don’t think imposters were looking to vote here, especially with how much effort it took to direct attention to Ribbit.

I think I’m townier on Ribbit than yesterday but no way am I townreading them

Poking above, I just think the Dino vote was insanely random after having two whole posts the entire game and my tinfoil is currently revolving around them being told to place the vote there.

Like legit if they didn't know what to do, I would expect them to no elim like Lily and Shiny 🤷‍♀️
I suppose the best question for that universe would be why Dinosaur would have been told to choose Ribbit. @Dinosaur would you care to explain your vote yesterday?

Yes we still need more from Dino. That said, if I were to vote out every new player who didn’t say much d1 and placed a late vote in every game I played in, I’d have only a slightly greater than random amount of wolves.

I think that the way Eod indicates wolves weren’t here or didnt or went. Which implies v/v wagons or evils weren’t here. I kinda think that’s a point in Ribbits favor bc while she was not a major wagon, she was kinda close to that status, even if not in danger until Mogs vote like 5 minutes before eod . With that said, the start of Ribbits wagon contains town, and idk about Mog and Dinosaur. I don’t think imposters were looking to vote here, especially with how much effort it took to direct attention to Ribbit.

I think I’m townier on Ribbit than yesterday but no way am I townreading them

Okay this makes sense, I know you were a big pusher of Ribbit and fully saw your world view, that's why I was interested in your take and if your opinions change. I look forward to mindmelding with ou today too.

Back