• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

I think I’m going to be keeping an eye on Lily after post #1,097. I just think it was kind of defensive, and I realize how that sounds stupid since that’s you’re supposed to defend yourself, but I just found this post to be weirdly abrasive. Also, I’m pretty sure she didn’t respond to the post Trundle made after that.
This post is a little weird, I get the opposite impression from lily. Getting the impression she's more lost if anything.

yooo frosty o/

did you reread? ik u said u had a lot of homework

even if she did that only means first game on here. this is only my second game on here and i have years of mafia

this isn’t my focus rn, i think i skipped over the zinnia bw and im missing something. i’m gonna look into those players again
Post automatically merged:

@unravel are you around at all

i wanna go back and forth w you for a bit
Im working rn, just drop the questions and will get back to it

Frosty I don't think I like how you engaged with Radical on it. I don't believe that it was a slip but I felt that you were overdefensive and that town!Radical could plausibly point something like that out

So neither
Fair .So you think Radical is town? They loooked a little low on your list. I pointed out (I think at SoD) a couple posts that felt like they were TMI, lemme dig em up.

dolby you said earlier you were thinking about the bws once you saw the correct voting times

any thoughts or did you just forget ab it?
I haven't really had time to read deep in EoD2 since we talked like 10 hours ago but I am not really seeing the unravel/mog world. Mog being in my TRs is not something I am fully comfortable with and more of a reflection of my I feel about the reaction to Trundle's early D1 push, however I have actively liked Unravel's posting today so there is that.

and yes Ribbot that is still on my list but I need to get to it at like 10 pm pst with my plans for today. maybe even later

The fact TN4U switch sides and felt scripted, from kept agreeing with trundle to oh no trundle is WW
Trundle's most strongest townread but very inconsistent
After getting a little bit deeper into the game, I began to realize exactly what Trundle was attempting to do (start wagons for reactions). The Mog wagon was one thing I kept having to explain; I simply skimped and did not study Mog's posts closely enough, and received some flack from a few users as a result. After going through Mog's posts after their wagon fully died, I began to study Trundle's habits more closely and came to a conclusion that, despite several iffy posts, I can't really place a major wolf read on him due to his EOD1 panic. In my opinion, I don't think a mafia member would try to deter others to switch their votes as quickly as he did.

I haven't really had time to read deep in EoD2 since we talked like 10 hours ago but I am not really seeing the unravel/mog world. Mog being in my TRs is not something I am fully comfortable with and more of a reflection of my I feel about the reaction to Trundle's early D1 push, however I have actively liked Unravel's posting today so there is that.
i’m thinking you might be right
i’ve been so all over the place today but i’m thinking about the obvious right now and it’s making me a little sick but i think it might be the right track
The Dolby one? Not yet but I will don't worry.

(it's my second game as a player period)
no just the last few pages

Hi Radical. I somehow just didn't pick up on this when you first posted it, but I'm now noticing you were saying the same thing about me as TN4U was, so I would really appreciate it where you thought I looked bad pre this spat because TN4U won't answer me so maybe you can point me in the right direction and help me clear him.

But otherwise, everyone else. The post above, and the one below. Does anyone else feel a sense of TMI or am I tilting?

The quotes that I thought were TMI are in this post.

Fair .So you think Radical is town? They loooked a little low on your list. I pointed out (I think at SoD) a couple posts that felt like they were TMI, lemme dig em up.
The only reason I have radical low is there have been a few posts where it felt like she was afraid to give an opinion. Dig them up. With that said, I do think that your "trap" is something that catches mafia. I think it catches people who are inclined to think that someone including themselves on a readslist that isn't top town is sus. A few years ago it would have caught both town Dolby and mafia Dolby

i’m thinking you might be right
i’ve been so all over the place today but i’m thinking about the obvious right now and it’s making me a little sick but i think it might be the right track

no just the last few pages
I'm NGL and I'm sorry if this sounds mean, but while I think that there is a not invalid part in the mog/dinosaur protecting unravel idea which still isn't real since mafia are rarely ever that obvious (and Zinnia was right there, despite it looking worse for the future), the team take was kind of insane, and the idea that I started your wagon to protect Unravel also is just... how do you get there?

I'm NGL and I'm sorry if this sounds mean, but while I think that there is a not invalid part in the mog/dinosaur protecting unravel idea which still isn't real since mafia are rarely ever that obvious (and Zinnia was right there, despite it looking worse for the future), the team take was kind of insane, and the idea that I started your wagon to protect Unravel also is just... how do you get there?
paranoia and thinking i could connect more than two people in a wagon

what do you think of radical and volt rn

Volt has a lot of town energy, they feel town in tone more than direction, but they do have a lot of town energy.

I gave a take on radical in a post above and I think afraid to give a take in more than a few places is kind of where I'm at on her

The only reason I have radical low is there have been a few posts where it felt like she was afraid to give an opinion. Dig them up. With that said, I do think that your "trap" is something that catches mafia. I think it catches people who are inclined to think that someone including themselves on a readslist that isn't top town is sus. A few years ago it would have caught both town Dolby and mafia Dolby

I'll accept your take on that but I have reasons to believe that she showed up when she did. I could be wrong but right now I don't think I am and I will cook on it.

@ribbitribbon sorry is it the Unravel ISO or something else that's important? Or just like everything that happened?

Oh, or do you mean the Ness/Betsy argument?

ribbit whats your worldview if unravel is town?

Frosty I don't put stock in almost any timing take that isn't "X showed up late only to vote out this town member"

Volt has a lot of town energy, they feel town in tone more than direction, but they do have a lot of town energy.

I gave a take on radical in a post above and I think afraid to give a take in more than a few places is kind of where I'm at on her
hmmm ok

with what frosty said earlier i don’t like radical’s views on tn4u specifically. they do feel tmiy and i don’t like how radical keeps brining him into stuff
i didnt think you looked bad from the spat? i didnt really have a strong opinion of you until your fight with TN4U where I felt your frustration was genuine. Then it repeated again with you and volt lmao. I'm also sort of confused how my answer will clarify how you feel towards TN4U?
i’m thinking

probably time for another iso

i’m in a loop

what if the zinnia bw was super obvious but it was maf driven anyways

im starting to think it was v/v/v
Each players given iso are going places atm with no proper conclusions and by now mafia team chuckling at us rn.

Not sure because i didn't see irl EoD i lowkey wanna move on with Zinnia dilemma due to stagnant conclusion as I'm very certain that mafia team would rather not vote for Zinnia and spread out. Just letting you know this is not a slip up by a possibility plus mafia me would not brinf this up conclusion that would be a biggest throw.

Back