Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

I'll accept your take on that but I have reasons to believe that she showed up when she did. I could be wrong but right now I don't think I am and I will cook on it.
Post automatically merged:

@ribbitribbon sorry is it the Unravel ISO or something else that's important? Or just like everything that happened?

Oh, or do you mean the Ness/Betsy argument?
nothing i said just the last few pages. making sure ur caught up o/

I think I’m going to be keeping an eye on Lily after post #1,097. I just think it was kind of defensive, and I realize how that sounds stupid since that’s you’re supposed to defend yourself, but I just found this post to be weirdly abrasive. Also, I’m pretty sure she didn’t respond to the post Trundle made after that.
i have the right to choose which posts to respond to and which ones to ignore.

Each players given iso are going places atm with no proper conclusions and by now mafia team chuckling at us rn.

Not sure because i didn't see irl EoD i lowkey wanna move on with Zinnia dilemma due to stagnant conclusion as I'm very certain that mafia team would rather not vote for Zinnia and spread out. Just letting you know this is not a slip up by a possibility plus mafia me would not brinf this up conclusion that would be a biggest throw.
**This is not a slip up but a possibility

ribbit whats your worldview if unravel is town?

Frosty I don't put stock in almost any timing take that isn't "X showed up late only to vote out this town member"
if unravel is town i’m looking more into players who didn’t actively try to solve the eject and skated by thus far

that’s why i asked you about those two

@FrostyAlmonds I think I’m picking up on a few things but I need your opinion. It’s pretty weird how you said the cop should investigate you, when you assumed that you were going to be the NK no? I think Radical had somewhat of a point there unless I’m missing something.

my problem with volt goes back to yesterday in that i never got a clear maf read from them, she likes to pop in every now and then and defend people but i haven’t seen maf reads of their own origin. he also pushed back on zinnia until right near day end and it felt correct at the time but feels completely wrong knowing zinnia was town. i’m not convinced i wasn’t pocketed.

radical also was wishy washy with opinions mostly taking both sides

; I played with Betsy and Dolby (and Dan), they can tell you if they thought I was a good first time player or not if that matters to you. But please build your case on me. I wanna hear it.

Yep! Fun game! I think you were pretty good, but maybe had trouble with the eod pace? Iirc?

I don't think I like this sudden shift on Frosty coming from Radical. Don't like Trundle jumping on it so quickly either. I think that Frosty made a bit of an awkward point in those string of posts but it's not like she said anything we weren't already thinking. Curious to hear a little more from @voltairenism because they implicated they were beginning to feel suspicious as well.

I saw this post get called out earlier as being too dramatic, but she didn't say that Shiny was wolfish for this just that Shiny was making some really bad takes. And he definitely did lol his thoughts on me just don't make sense if you think on it. Sure it's a little over the top but I don't see the harm in it being a WTF type of reaction, especially with how much she has townleaned me.

To be fair it's a little weird how Frosty thinks that she'd be targeted by a cop and not the doctor, but I feel like it's something to digress a bit. Regardless Frosty was legit just trying to say that it's pretty likely that someone who has played in the past in on the mafia team. I feel like it would have been a little more awkward if they made a conscience effort not to include herself on that list, no? Implicates a shred of confidence to me.

That's just my two cents though.

Like be so fr rn, Shiny has gone rabid everytime someone wolf leans her; shouldn’t that be indicative of town since she wants to 1. Live past d1 and 2. Gain more perspectives?

Btw hasn’t Frosty implicated multiple times that they were closely following the last game
when i commented abt frosty talking about shiny it was mostly to suggesting her not going so hard. but i feel like most of us were weirded out by shinys takes so it isn't AI of frosty i think
im just tinfoiling that frosty is wifoming and i mentioned the aggressiveness to back it up. and i tr trundle so it doesn't weird me out much that he somewhat agrees

Exactly why I asked Dolby for thoughts about framer target.

Also you're right about Shiny, I was replying because I didn't want to ignore them but I could have been nicer.
And I will backtrack and say that while you're still wrong about me, I'm starting to see why you're saying I'm wolf wanting to be town, but you got it backwards. I'm town wanting to be wolf (read). It's a lot harder to find when a wolf is fabricating a push on someone when you don't know they're town, it's much easier when the fabrication is on you so you can actually find the inconsistancies. :lemon:

I literally never said that, I put myself in the group of experienced players. Dolby is correct this is my second game; I played with Betsy and Dolby (and Dan), they can tell you if they thought I was a good first time player or not if that matters to you. But please build your case on me. I wanna hear it.

I'll invite you to built a case on me too if you want. But TBH I don't care about it as much because I think you're town vs Trundle who Im mixed on.

@Dolby are you done mindmelding with me? :(
nah i wont. im super tired rn and i dont want you off today

my problem with volt goes back to yesterday in that i never got a clear maf read from them, she likes to pop in every now and then and defend people but i haven’t seen maf reads of their own origin. he also pushed back on zinnia until right near day end and it felt correct at the time but feels completely wrong knowing zinnia was town. i’m not convinced i wasn’t pocketed.

radical also was wishy washy with opinions mostly taking both sides
ngl that's just how i am i find town first

also trundle do you still think afk killing is a valid strategy here

i isoed everyone on the afk train and none of them stand out

Frosty I skimmed 1/2 of Radical's ISO and I do not think that that one post about Ribbit and the preferred vote out order was TMIing Ribbit. idk if there's anything else you saw as TMIy

also trundle do you still think afk killing is a valid strategy here

i isoed everyone on the afk train and none of them stand out
you are asking the person in the thread who is by far most likely to say yes regardless of the game's circumstances

@FrostyAlmonds I think I’m picking up on a few things but I need your opinion. It’s pretty weird how you said the cop should investigate you, when you assumed that you were going to be the NK no? I think Radical had somewhat of a point there unless I’m missing something.

Cop and maf aren't aligned tho. Cop won't know if I'm NK target, and even if I was, we still have a doc too. Literally night actions are just big brain guessing games. Maf could have done four things to me. Kill me, frame me, RB me, ignore me. I'm a universal town read player, mafia would have discussed what to do with me last night. But I will get into my in depth post about this later, so to answer your question, yes, there is a piece of the puzzle missing.

Dolby, also thought the first quote about me and TN (same post) was also kinda TMI but I will note down your opinion. Everyone ignored me about it. :c

Cop and maf aren't aligned tho. Cop won't know if I'm NK target, and even if I was, we still have a doc too. Literally night actions are just big brain guessing games. Maf could have done four things to me. Kill me, frame me, RB me, ignore me. I'm a universal town read player, mafia would have discussed what to do with me last night. But I will get into my in depth post about this later, so to answer your question, yes, there is a piece of the puzzle missing.
I mean Frosty, you only get framed if mafia think cop are going to investigate you and you were like, the closest thing to a consensus TR
do you think i can convince him otherwise or is it a lost cause
You probably can on the right person. We as a thread already used the spray bottle on him once today

lily im sorry if you feel that im pressuring you but what caused you to change your mind on Ribbit overnight?

Back