• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

Dawg I have a hard time believing mafia tries to kill you over listing two people as mafia
Dude you know from experience that mafia tends to kill me early. If mafia is people who have played a lot in the past it makes sense. I'm not saying it's the case but it's a very viable protection and hit. And if Dolby is mafia, it would also explain why he chose me in the first place.

Dude you know from experience that mafia tends to kill me early. If mafia is people who have played a lot in the past it makes sense. I'm not saying it's the case but it's a very viable protection and hit. And if Dolby is mafia, it would also explain why he chose me in the first place.
I guess it’s all realistically wine at the end of the day. Its not like it doesn’t have merit but we can’t know for certain until Dolby flips 🤷‍♂️

I legit thought Frosty or Betsy were going to be the NK’s though

Back